Recruitment in IIT Madras for the vacancies of Principal Project Officer, Senior Project Officer, Project Officer, Research Associate, Project Technician.
Applications on plain paper are invited from the result oriented candidates by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras for the recruitment on the posts of Principal Project Officer, Senior Project Officer, Project Officer, Research Associate and Project Technician. Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of contract for initial period of one year that can be extend up to 5 years. Applicants who will meet all terms and conditions of this recruitment can apply on plain paper on or before 15.02.2012. Details like Educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, educational qualification, experience etc are given below.
Recruitment Details in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras : –
Advertisement No. ICSR/CA/05/2012
1. Principal Project Officer / Principal Scientist
No.of Vacancies – 02
Pay Scale – Rs 30,000 – 70,000/- per month.
Educational qualification and Experience –
i. Candidates should have completed Ph.D in Engineering / Science / Humanities / Management from any recognized university with 07 years experience. or,
ii. M.Tech. / M.E. with 10 years experience, or
iii. B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Sc. ( Science / Humanities / Management ) from any recognized university with minimum 12 years experience
2. Senior Project Officer / Senior Scientist
No.of Vacancies – 02
Pay Scale – Rs. 18,000 – 50,000/- per month
Educational Qualification and Experience : –
i. Candidates should have degree of Ph.D in discipline of Engineering / Science / Humanities / Management from any recognized university, or,
ii. Master degree in Technology / Engineering from any recognized university and 3 years experience, or,
iii. Applicants must have passed B.Tech. / B.E. / Master degree in Science, Humanities or Management from any recognized university and should have experience of 5 years.
3. Project Officer / Scientist
No.of Vacancies – 03
Scale of Pay – Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 15,000 – 40,000/- per month
Educational Qualification and Experience –
i. Candidates must have completed M.E. / M.Tech. with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university, or,
ii. B.Tech. / B.E. / A.M.I.E. / Master degree in discipline of Science or Humanities / Management / MCA from any recognized university and 2 years experience.
4. Research Associate
No. of Vacancies – 05
Payment – Rs. 22,000/- will be given for the job of Research Associate
Educational qualification – Candidates must have degree of Ph.D from any recognized university.
5. Project Technician
No.of Vacancies – 03
Scale of pay – Rs. 7,000 – 15,000/- per month will paid for the job of Project Technician.
Educational Qualification – i. Diploma in concerned discipline or ii. ITI in the concerned discipline with 3 years experience from any recognized institute.
Age limit – Candidates’ age should not be above than 28 years. SC/ST candidates will be relaxed by 2 years in maximum age.
Selection Procedure – Shortlisted Candidates will be called to appear in personal interview on the basis of educational qualification and experience. Applicants who will qualify in interview will be selected for respective post.
How to apply : –
1. Candidates meeting above written eligibility criteria and wishing to apply are required to use plain paper as application form in which details like Name, date of birth, age, address, full details of educational qualifications should be mentioned.
2. Application along with photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, experience, age, etc should be sent to Prof. Pradeep, Project Co-Ordinator, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai – 600 036 so as to reach on or before 15.02.2012.
Applicants can get information about how to apply, Selection procedure, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc from below given web link: –
Official website of Indian Institute of Technology Madras – http://www.iitm.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- ICMR, delhi Scientist ‘C’ recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 27 Posts
- NIELIT, Chandigarh Data Entry Operator recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 59 Posts
- DRDO, Tamil Nadu Ex-ITI Apprentice recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 168 Posts
- IITM Pune, Maharashtra Research Associates recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 10 Posts
- BSIP, Uttar Pradesh Research Scholars recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 17 Posts