IIT Delhi Non Teaching Jobs
|Number of Vacant Posts||14|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment in IIT, Delhi for Non Teaching Posts
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) is a famous institute of India for higher studies in area of Engineering and Technology. This time IIT Delhi has released a recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer, Junior Technical Superintendent, Nurse, P.T.I., Junior Engineeer, and Junior Laboratory Assistant. So, Applications are being invited in prescribed format from deserving Candidates by IIT, Delhi for filling such 14 vacant Non teaching position. Detailed Recruitment information is given below in next few passage–
IIT, Delhi Non Teaching Jobs Details
Sr. No., Name of Post, No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification and Work Experience (In Years)
1. Medical Officer, 01 Post (UR), MBBS with Internship with 03 year Experience/ PG Diploma in Medicine with 01 year Experience / MS or MD in Medicine
2.Junior Technical Superintendent, 01 Post (OBC), Graduation in Physics or Chemistry with 02 years experience in Material characterization/ Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Electronics or Electrical Engineering/ Master degree in Chemistry or Physics
3.Junior Technical Superintendent, 01 Post (OH), Post Graduation in Hindi with English as a Subject at Graduate level or Post Graduation in English with Hindi as a Subject at Graduate level with one year experience in Translation work/ Graduation in Hindi with 03 year experience in Translation from English to Hindi.
4. Nurse, 01 Post (ST), 10+2 or Intermediate or equivalent with 03 year course in General Nursing and Mid-wifery
5.P.T.I (Female), 01 Post (UR), Graduation in Physical Education or equivalent
6. Junior Engineer (Civil), 02 Post (UR-01, OH-01) Graduation in Civil Engineering with 01 year relevant experience / Diploma in Civil Engineering with 03 years related experience.
7. Junior Engineer (Electrical), 02 Post (UR-01, OBC-01), Graduation in Electrical Engineering with 01 year work experience/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 03 year work experience in related area.
8. Junior Laboratory Assistant, 01Post (OBC), Graduation in Chemistry or relevant Subject or Diploma in Engineering in relevant Subject and Good Knowledge of Computers.
9. Junior Laboratory Assistant, 01 Post (UR), Graduation in Biochemical Engineering or Bio technology or Diploma in Engineering in relevant subjects and Good Knowledge of Computers.
10. Junior Laboratory Assistant, 02 Post (OBC-01, SC-01), Graduation in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent or 03 year diploma in relevant field and Good Knowledge of Computers.
11. Junior Laboratory Assistant, 01 Post (OBC), Graduation in Management Studies or equivalent or Diploma in Engineering in respective subject and knowledge of Computers.
Pay Scale –
For Serial No. 01 – Rs. 15,600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- Per Month
For Sr. No. 2 to 7 – Rs. – 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- Per Month
For Sr. No. 8 to 11 – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- Per Month
Age Limit –
For Sr. No. 1— No Age Limit
For Sr. No. 02 to 07 – Maximum 32 years
For Sr. No. 8 to 11- Maximum 27 years
Age Relaxation – Relaxation in upper age will given to SC/ST Candidates by 05 years, OBC Candidates up to 03 years and 05 years for Candidate who are highly qualified or experienced for related post.
Selection Process – Written Test, Interview, Practical Test
Application Fee – For Sr. No. 01 – Rs. 100/- For Sr. No. 02 to 11- Rs. 50/- Application Fee should be attached with Application form in shape of Demand Draft or Indian Postal order in favour of ‘Registrar, IIT Delhi, Payable at New Delhi. SC/ST Candidate are exempted from fee.
How to Apply – Candidates with having shown eligibility for the aforesaid position and want to apply the same should obtain prescribed format of application from Recruitment cell of IIT after sending a request letter. Application format is also available at the web link given below. Application filled in all respect with pasted recent photograph on it, enclosed all attested photocopies of documents in claim of Educational Qualification, Age proof, Caste (if applicable) and DD/IPO or requisite amount should be sent to below written address.
Address for Submission of Application – Superintendent, Recruitment Cell, Room No. MZ-113, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016.
Last Date of Submission of Application – 11/05/2012.
Important Facts –
1. Good Knowledge of Computer Application and OS will an added advantage for all position.
2. Separate Application should be sent for each post.
3. Reservation and Relaxation will be given as per rules and regulations of Govt. of India.
Detailed Recruitment information can be read at the following web link —
Prescribed format of Application can be downloaded from this link —
Official Website of IIT, Delhi — http://www.iitd.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –
- National Research Centre on Camel Recruitment 2018
- Post – Supervisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 11500
- Eligibility – 12th
- Date of Interview – 28 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Rajasthan
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd. Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –