IITM Junior Assistant and Other Vacancy
|No. of Vacancy||44|
|Closing Date||18th January 2013|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
Jobs at IITM for Junior Assistant and Other Vacancy
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM) has released a recruitment notification for filling up the vacancy of Junior Assistant, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Junior Hindi Translator. In this concern, Duly filled applications are being invited from eligible and talented candidates through the Notification No. – IITM/R/11/2012 dated 19th December 2012. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Job Details of Deputy Registrar and Other Vacancy in IITM
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Qualification – Salary – Maximum Age: –
- Deputy Registrar – 03 (UR-01, OBC-01, ST-01) – Post Graduate Degree with at least 55% marks – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- per month – 55 years.
- Assistant Registrar – 02 (UR-01, ST-01) – Master Degree with minimum 55% marks – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month – 55 years.
- Junior Hindi Translator – 01 (UR) – Graduation with Hindi and English as Compulsory Elective along with Diploma Certificate Course in Translation from English to Hindi and Vice Versa – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month – 37 years.
- Junior Hindi Translator Grade II – 01 (UR) – Post Graduate Degree with Hindi as main subject with English or Hindi as Main subject at Degree Level – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month – 29 years.
- Junior Assistant – 37 (UR-19, OBC-11, SC-05, SC-02) – Bachelor Degree from any recognized Institution or University with two years working experience in Government office or University or Technological Institutions – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month – 29 years.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in Favor of ‘The Registrar, IIT Madras, Payable at Chennai’.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who fulfill the requisite qualification of Junior Assistant and Other Vacancy in IITM may send their duly filled applications on the address which is ‘To, The Registrar, IIT Madras, Chennai – 600036’ along with true copies of all supporting documents. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form.
Cut off date for this application is 18th January 2013
Notes: – Applicants must enclose original Demand Draft with the application form.
Applicants are needed to follow the mentioned below link for knowing detailed information of IITM Vacancies: –
Official website of Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM)