INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (IIT) MADRAS
Centre for Industrial Consultancy and Sponsored Research
Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras for the recruitment of three Projects Technician post for the INFR project on “Infrastructure” in the Central Electronics Centre from any eligible and interested candidates. So, those candidates who want to apply for the recruitment of Project Technician will have to meet eligibility criteria first and then submit application from having essential supporting certificates before closing date of receipt of application form. This information came through the Notification No. ICS/5-06/DAD/039/ICOH/INFR dated 11th October 2011. Recruitment details are given below: –
Post Name: – Project Technician
Vacancy: – 03 seats
Academic Qualification: – Applicants must have a Diploma certificate in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks from any recognized Institution or University.
Experience: – Applicant should have one year relevant practical experience in the area’s of maintenance or Servicing or Testing and working in any recognized Organization.
Salary: – Starting fixed pay in the range of Rs. 7000/- to 13000/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should be not more than 28 years as on 11th October 2011.
Age Relaxation: – There are 02 years age relaxations for SC/ST category candidates.
Notes: – Those candidates who have completed 27 years in UR category and 29 years in SC/ST category as on the date of publication of this advertisement are not eligible for this recruitment.
Last Date: – Applicants must send their fully furnish application form on or before 21st October 2011.
How to apply: – Fill up the application form on a Plain A-4 size paper with full information such as: Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Postal Address, Qualification Details, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate and a recent passport size photograph which is affix on right hand top corner on the application form and send it on the address which is given below.
Address for sending application form: – To, the Project Coordinator, Central Electronics Centre, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai – 600036. For viewing more details of the recruitment of Project Technician please visit on webpage. For opening webpage, please click on the web link which is given below:
Official website of Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM) is http://www.iitm.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –