Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management
Govindpuri, Gwalior (MP)
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management conducts a Walk-in Interview for the recruitment of Teaching Associates on contract basis for a period of 10 month from eligible and interested candidates. This information came through the advertisement no 09/ 2011. For details see below: –
Post Name: – Teaching Associates
Vacant Seat: – 05 seats
Selection Process: – Walk-in Interview
Salary: – Fix amount Rs. 20000/- per month
Job Period: – Ten month
Interview date and venue: – IITTM Gwalior at 9th August 2011 on Tuesday and IITTM Bhubaneswar at 11th August 2011 on Thursday.
Interview time: – Interview begins on 11:00 AM.
How to apply: – Eligible and interested applicant may be appear in this interview with fully Filled prescribed application form and enclose all the supporting documents Xerox and original copy and recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
For more details about this recruitment please click here
For details of Qualification and application format, please click the official website which is www.iittm.org
More Govt Jobs given below
- AIATSL, Rajasthan Security Agents recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 29 Posts
- NIRRH, Maharashtra Lower Division Clerk recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 1 Posts
- SCTIMST, Kerala Technical Assistant recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 8 Posts
- DMRC Jodhpur, Rajasthan Health Assistant recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 4 Posts
- TMC, Uttar Pradesh Nurse A recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 191 Posts