IMTECH Research Associate, Project Fellow, Senior Project Fellow Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||08|
|Qualification||Ph.D. / M.Sc.|
|Age Limit||28 / 32 / 35 years|
|Last Date to apply||01/08/2012|
|Process of Selection||Interview|
|Date of Interview||1st August 2012|
IMTECH Recruitment for Research Associate, Project Fellow Vacancies: –
Institute of Microbial Technology is one of the laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. Now, it has advertised for recruitment on the vacancies of Research Associate, Project Fellow and Senior Project Fellow on contract basis. In regard of the vacancies, a walk-in-interview will be held on 1st August 2012 at given address by the institute. Applicants with either Doctorate Degree or Master Degree in relevant discipline and having desire to join the post must have to report for the interview on scheduled time and date. Most of details related to the points of essential qualifications, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale etc. have been written in below lines.
IMTECH Recruitment Details for Project Fellow and Research Associate Jobs: –
1. Job name: Research Associate
Number of vacancies: 04
Salary: Rs. 22000/- plus 20% HRA per month
Age Limit: Must be under 35 years
Essential Qualifications: Must have Doctoral Degree in required discipline.
2. Name of the vacancy: Project Fellow
Number of seats: 02
Emoluments: Rs. 16000/- with 20% HRA per month
Educational Qualification: Should have Master Degree in Science in any of the required subjects with at least 60% marks.
Age Limit: Must not be crossed the maximum limit of 28 years.
3. Name of the Job: Senior Project Fellow
Number of positions: 02
Salary: Rs. 18000/- and HRA of 20% per month
Essential Educational Qualification: Applicants should be Post Graduate in Science in relevant subject with minimum 60% marks.
Experience: At least 02 years of research experience is essential.
Age Limit: Should not be exceeded than 32 years
Selection Procedure: Eligible applicants will be selected to appoint on said posts on the basis of their performance in walk-in-interview.
How to apply: Desirable applicants must appear in the walk-in-interview on 1st August 2012 in the Seminar Hall of this Institute with duly signed complete bio-data affixed with recent passport size photograph and xerox copies as well as original of supporting certificates in proof of educational qualification, age, experience, caste etc.
i) The appointment is purely on contract for the period of duration of the project.
ii) Applicants come under reserved category will be relaxed according to rules of GOI.
iii) Upper age limit will be calculated as on 01/08/2012.
Follow below provided link for knowing complete information of the IMTECH recruitment for Research Associate and Project Fellows:
IMTECH official website: http://www.imtech.res.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Technician (XSM), Technician (Fitter), Technician (Turner)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 11050-28970
- Eligibility – 10th,
- Post – Engineering Assistant Trainee, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse (Females), Sr. Medical Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs.
- Post – Young Professional-I, Young Professional-II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 17 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15,000
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, bsc agriculture
- Date of Interview for YP-I –
- Post – Energy Economist, Executive (SAP-ABAP), Executive (SAP-BASIS), Executive (Web Application)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 21 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 3.00 lakhs
- Eligibility – As per Official Notification
- Last Date – 16 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post – Junior Analysts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25200
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date of Interview – 04 October 2018 at 10.00 AM
- Job Location – All India