IMU Lab Instructor, Digital Library Assistant Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||05|
|Qualification||SSC/ Diploma/ BCA|
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Salary||Rs. 15000/- to 18000/- PM|
|Date of Interview||29th October 2012|
|Job Mode||Contract basis|
|Job Tenure||Six Months|
Recruitment in IMU for Lab Instructor and Digital Library Assistant Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by Indian Maritime University (IMU), A Central University under the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India, for filling up the vacancy of Lab Instructor and Digital Library Assistant through the Notification No. – IMU/ CC/ Est/ Recruit/ LI&DLA/ 2012 dated 10th October 2012. According to this Notification, a walk in Interview is going to conducted by Indian Maritime University (IMU). Therefore, Those applicants who fulfill the requisite qualification of any of the posts given further may be appear in the Interview on schedule date and time. Details can be seen below.
Recruitment Details of Lab Instructor and Digital Library Assistant Vacancy in IMU
01. Lab Instructor
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: – Electrical – 01, Electronics – 01, Control Engineering – 01.
Total No. of Vacancy: – 03
Educational Qualification: –
- Electrical/ Electronics – Matriculation with Diploma in Electrical and Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering or Electronics discipline or B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from any recognized Institution or University.
- Control Engineering: – Must have passed the Matriculation examination with Diploma in Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Instrumentation discipline from any recognized Institution.
Experience: – Minimum Five years.
02. Digital Library Assistant
Total No. of Vacancy: – 02
Academic Qualification: – BCA or MCA or B.Sc. in Communications or Graphics or Systems discipline from any recognized Institution.
Experience: – Minimum two years.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 30 years.
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 15000/- to 18000/- per month.
Job Mode: – Contract basis
Job Tenure: – Not more than 06 Months.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview.
Date and Time of Interview: – Interview will be held on 29th October 2012 at 10:00 AM.
Interview Venue: – Indian Maritime University (IMU), Chennai Campus, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai – 600119.
How to Appear in the Interview: – Aspirants who are meeting with any of the above mentioned posts may be appear in the Interview on Schedule date and time. At the time of Interview, Applicants must come with original and a set of attested copies of all supporting documents.
More details about the recruitment of Lab Instructor and Digital Library Assistant is available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page please click on the web link given below: –
Official website of Indian Maritime University (IMU)is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Deputy Marketing Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager, Company Secretary-cum-Law Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 24900 – 50500
- Eligibility – llb, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 06 Sep, 2018
- Location –
- Post – Monitor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 25 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28635
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 17 Sep, 2018
- Location – delhi
- Post – Stipendiary Trainees Category-I, Stipendiary Trainees Category-II, Security Guard, Technician/ B, Driver-cum-pump Operator-cum-fireman/ A, Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 96 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 16000 per month for the 1st year &
- Post – Assistant Manager (Finance)/JAO, Assistant Manager (Sales & Marketing), Assistant Manager (HR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 38 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20600 – 46500
- Eligibility – mba, ca, icwa
- Last Date –
HPCL Biofuels Limited, Bihar Seasonal Vacancy recruitment Application form Download August 2018 – 28 Posts
- Post – Seasonal Vacancy, Non Management Vacancy, Management Vacancy
- Total no. of Vacancy – 56 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1.44 – 03.00/- Lakh (Per year)
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th, iti
- Date of Interview – 10,