INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF)
Indian Air Force (IAF) is going to conduct a recruitment Rally for the recruitment of Airman from eligible and interested unmarried Indian Nationals male candidates from the designated districts of Uttarakhand. Recruitment related details are mentioned below: –
Post Name: – Airman
Discipline: – Group ‘Y’ Non-technical Trades Such as:
- Admin Assistant: – For Maintenance of Records.
- Accounts Assistant: – To Manage Pay and Accounts.
- Environment Support Services Assistant (ESSA): – For Fire Fighting Maintenance and maintenance of hygiene of Air Force.
- Medical Assistant: – Forf Management of Medical Stores , Nursing and First Aid, Dispensaries and ward Supervision
- Meteorological Assistant: – For Weather Observation and maintenance of Meteorological instruments.
- Logistics Assistant: – To Handle Inventory Control and Military stores accounting.
- Ops Assistant: – To Operate various systems of Air Field and Air Defence System, Air Traffic Control Centre, Operation of Radars Display Units etc.
- Communication Technician: – For Operation, Maintaining and Servicing all types of state of the art communication devices, radio transmission instrument and telephone exchange.
Vacancy: – Not Mentioned
Academic Qualification: – Applicant must pass the Intermediate examination from any recognized Board with in Science or Arts or Commerce discipline or Vocational Courses which is recognized by Association of Indian Universities with minimum 50% marks or Three years Diploma certificate in any stream of Engineering from any recognized Polytechnic Institute.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should be not more than 20 years and not below than 16 years as on 01st January 2011.
Salary: – Pay Scale Rs. 16213-31233/- per month. During Training Period a Stipend of Rs. 8550/- per month will be paid to the candidates.
Physical Eligibility: –
- Height: – Not below than 152.5 cms
- Chest: – Minimum range of expansion is 5 cms
Interview Date and Time: – 8th October 2011 to 10th October 2011 till 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- 8th October 2011: – For Udham singh Nagar and Pithoragarh District candidates.
- 9th October 2011: – For Bageshwar, Pauri and Champawat District candidates.
- 10th October 2011: – For Nainital and Almora District Candidates.
Selection Procedure: – Written test and Physical fitness test.
How to appear: – candidates who want to appear in this interview must come with a fully filled application form and all the original and Xerox copy of Academic qualification certificate.
Test Date and venue: – Test will be held on 12th October 2011 to 20th October 2011 at PNG Rajkiya Degree College, Ramnagar (Uttarakhand) till 7:00 AM.
Please click here for recruitment details: click here
More Govt Jobs given below
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
- Post – Yantrik 01/2019 Batch
- Salary – Rs. 29,200
- Eligibility – 10th, diploma
- Last Date – 01 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018
- Post – Group X & Group Y
- Salary – Rs. 33,100 & 26,900
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 24 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Research Fellows
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Date of Interview – 02 August 2018 at 09.30.
Nausena Bharti Indian Navy, Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) Branch recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 24 Posts
- Nausena Bharti Recruitment 2018
- Post – Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) Branch
- Salary – Rs. 56100 – 110700
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – All India
Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 – 36 Posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices
- Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018
- Post – Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices
- Total no. of Vacancy – 36 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 4984
- Eligibility – b tech, diploma
- Last Date – 26 May, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 – » Read more about: Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 – 36 Posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices »