Applications are invited by Indian Army for the recruitment of Havildar Education in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ in the Army Educational Crops from eligible and interested candidates. This information came through the Hindustan Jobs dated 18 to 24 September 2011. Details are given below: –
Post Name: – Havildar Education (Group X and Y)
Vacancy: – 77 seats (Science Stream-31 seats and Art Stream-46 seats)
Qualification: – Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree with Arts, Science and Information Technology discipline or Post Graduate with Arts, Science and Computer Application discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
- For Group ‘X’ salary: – Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200/- with Pay Band – 1 in Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- + 2000/- Military Service Pay + 1400/- Group X pay per month.
- For Group ‘Y’ salary: – Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200/- with Pay Band – 1 in Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- + 2000/- Military Service Pay.
Age: – Applicants age should be not more than 25 years and not below than 20 years.
Selection Process: – PFT and written examination.
- PFT (Physical Fitness Test): – Applicants pass the running test of 1 mile in maximum 6.20 minutes, Minimum 6 Beam, Must Pass Zig Zag balance and 9’ feet ditch. Applicants also pass the Medical test.
- Written Examination: – Written examination will be held at Head Quarter Recruiting Zone or IRO Delhi Cantonment. Those candidates who will pass the PFT and Medical test are eligible for written test. The written test will be held on 27th November 2011. Written examination will have combined paper of three parts.
- Part – 1: – General English and General Knowledge of Intermediate level.
- Part – 2: – This part is Compulsory for Science stream (M.Sc. or B.Sc. or MCA or BCA) applicants. In this part Question are available in to five sections such as: Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science. The applicant will be required to attempt questions from any two sections.
- Part – 3: – This part is Compulsory for Arts Stream (BA or MA) applicants. In this part Questions are available in to four sections such as: History, Geography, Political Science and Economics. The applicant will be required to attempt questions from any two sections.
Last Date: – Applicants must send their application form on or before 14th October 2011.
How to apply: – Fill up the application form and enclose all the supporting documents Xerox copy such as Character certificate, Domicile Certificate, Academic Qualification Certificate and affix a recent passport size photograph which is affix on the right hand top corner on the application form and send the application form on the Nearest Zone address through ordinary post.
- For Bihar and Jharkhand applicants: – HQ Rtg Zone, Danapur Cantt. – 801503.
- For UP and Uttarakhand applicants: – HQ Rtg Zone, Zone 236, MG Road Lucknow Cantt. – 226002.
- For Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat and UT of Diu and Daman: – HQ Rtg Zone, 3, Rajendra Singhji Road Pune – 410001.
- For Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad and Mewat Distt. of Haryana: – IRO Delhi Cantt – 110010.
- For Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh applicants: – HQ Rtg Zone, T – 23, Ridge Road, Jabalpur – 482001.
- For more address please visit on Recruitment page.
More information of this recruitment is available on the web link which is given below: – click here
Official website of Indian Army is http://indianarmy.nic.in
More Govt Jobs given below
Join Indian Army, 52nd SSC Tech (Men) & 23rd SSC Tech (Women) Course Apr 2019 recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 241 Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment 2018
- Post – 52nd SSC Tech (Men) & 23rd SSC Tech (Women) Course Apr 2019
- Total no. of Vacancy – 191 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56, 100
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date –
- BSF Recruitment 2018
- Post – Constable
- Total no. of Vacancy – 207 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 21700 – 69100
- Eligibility – 10th, iti
- Last Date – 23 Jul, 2018
- Location – All India
BSF Application form June 2018 – » Read more about: BSF Application form June 2018 – 207 Posts of Constable »
- Cantonment Board Jammu Recruitment 2018
- Post – Safaiwala
- Total no. of Vacancy – 23 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 4,440 – 7,440 + Grade Pay Rs. 1,300
- Eligibility – 8th Pass
- Last Date – 16 May, 2018
- Location – Jammu and Kashmir
Cantonment Board Jammu Recruitment 2018 – » Read more about: Cantonment Board Jammu Recruitment 2018 – 23 Posts of Safaiwala »
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018
- Post – Soldier General Duty, Clerk (Hav), Cook (Rfn), Male Safai (Rfn), Washerman (Rfn), Barber (Rfn)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 201 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th
- Last Date – 27 Apr, 2018
- Location – All India
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018 – » Read more about: Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018 – 201 Posts of Soldier General Duty, Clerk (Hav), Cook (Rfn) »
- Parliament Recruitment 2015
- Post – Security Assistant Posts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 12 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility –
- Last Date – 12 May, 2015
- Location – delhi
Parliament Recruitment 2015 – » Read more about: Parliament Recruitment 2015 – 12 Posts of Security Assistant for Ex-servicemen only »