Indian Army 24th UES Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancy||60|
|Age Limit||18 – 24 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 15600-39100/- PM|
|Closing Date||28th October 2013|
Indian Army Recruitment for 24th UES Vacancy
Indian Army invites applications for filling up 60 vacant seats of 24th UES Post from qualified and result oriented candidates. In this concern, eager candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of Indian Army on or before 28th October 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Recruitment Details of 24th UES Vacancy in Indian Army
Post Name: – 24th UES
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: – Civil – 15, Architecture – 02, Mechanical – 06, Production – 03, Automobile Engineering – 02, Aeronautical Engineering – 02, Mettallurgical – 02, Electrical – 06, Electronics – 07, Electronics and Communication – 08, Bio – Tech – 02 and Info Tech – 05
Total No. of Vacancy: – 60
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Graduation in related discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- or Rs. 6100/- or Rs. 6600/- per month or Rs. 37400-67000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 8000/- or Rs. 8700/- or Rs. 8900/- or 10000/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants maximum age should not be more than 24 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st July 2013.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility may send their duly filled applications on the address given further along with true copies of all supporting documents. Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for 24 UEX Entry – Engineering’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Postal Address: –
- Head Quarter Northern Command (A Branch) – C/o 56 APO – For Students Studying in the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Head Quarter Western Command (A Branch) – Chandimandir, Pin – 134107 – For Students Studying in States of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Part of Haryana, Delhi and Chandigarh.
- Head Quarter South Western Command (A Branch), Jaipur – 302012 – For students Studying in the state of Rajasthan and part of Haryana.
- Head Quarter Southern Command (A Branch), Pune, Maharashtra – 411001. For Students studying in states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Daman, Diu, Dadra, Nagar Haveli, Pondicherry, Lakshadweep and Kerala.
- Head Quarter Eastern Command (A Branch), Kolkata – 700021. For students studying in the states of West Bengal, Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Andaman and Nicobar.
- Head Quarter Central Command (A Branch), Lucknow – 226002. For students studying in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Orissa, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and Chhatisgarh.
Dead line for this application is 28th October 2013
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – ATC, Observer, Pilot (Other than MR), Pilot (MR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 22 Posts
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 14 Sep,
- Post – Graduate Apprentice Trainees , Diploma Apprentice Trainee, ITI Apprentice Trainees
- Total no. of Vacancy – 150 Posts
- Salary –
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018
- Post – Group ‘Y’
- Salary – Rs. 14,600
- Eligibility – 12th
- Date of Airmen Recruitment Rally – 23 to 28 July 2018
- Location – All India
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
- Post – Yantrik 01/2019 Batch
- Salary – Rs. 29,200
- Eligibility – 10th, diploma
- Last Date – 01 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 – 36 Posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices
- Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018
- Post – Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices
- Total no. of Vacancy – 36 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 4984
- Eligibility – b tech, diploma
- Last Date – 26 May, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 – » Read more about: Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 – 36 Posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices »