Indian Army Havildar Education Vacancy
|Total No. of Vacancy||92|
|Age Limit||20 – 25 years|
|Last Date||05th October 2012|
|Salary||Rs. 5200-20200/- PM|
Jobs at Indian Army for Havildar Education Vacancy
Applications are being invited by Indian Army for filling up the vacancy of Havildar Education from Indian Male candidates. So, Interested and willing applicants may send their duly filled applications on the address of concerned zones on or before 05th October 2012. Recruitment related more details can be seen below.
Job Details of Havildar Education Vacancy in Indian Army
Name of the Vacancy: – Havildar Education
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: – Science Stream – 69 and Arts Stream – 23
Total No. of Vacancy: – 92
Educational Qualification: –
- Group X: – Applicants should have completed BA/ B.Ed. or B.Sc, B.Ed or BCA or B.Sc. (IT), MA or M.Sc. or MCA from any recognized Institution or University.
- Group Y: – BA or B.Sc. or BCA or B.Sc. (IT) from any recognized Institution or University.
Age Limit: – Should not be crossed than 25 years and not below than 20 years.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- + Military Service Pay Rs. 2000/- per month.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Screening , Physical Fitness Test, Medical Standards, Written Examination and Teaching Aptitude Test.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of Havildar Education may send their duly filled applications on the address which is ‘To, The Headquarter Recruiting Zone only/ IRO Delhi Cantt’. Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the post of Havildar Education’ on upper part of the application containing sealed envelope. Applicants must affix Rs. 22 on self addressed envelope which is enclosed with the application form.
Dead line for this application is 05th October 2012.
- Postal Address are available on the recruitment web page.
- Applicants must enclose all supporting documents with the application form.
- All incomplete applications will be rejected.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link given below: –
Official website of Indian Army is