Indian Army Junior Commission Officer / Religious Teacher Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||36|
|Age Limit||27-34 years|
|Last Date to apply||19/07/2012|
Indian Army Recruitment for JCO / Religious Teacher Jobs: –
Indian Army is one of the major part of defense contingent of India which protect to the nation from external and internal wars. Currently, it has announced a recruitment notification for vacancy of Junior Commission Officer (JCO) / Religious Teacher. Applications are invited from only male applicants up to 19th July 2012. Those graduate fulfill the other relevant requirement may raise their applications in the given format up to last date of submission. Following details in concern of essential educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure etc. must be read carefully before applying.
Indian Army Recruitment Details for JCO (Religious Teacher) Vacancies: –
Job name: Junior Commission Officer (Religious Teacher)
Number of vacancies: 36
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
Essential Educational Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in any subject from Sanskrit medium / Bachelor Degree in Arts with Hindi or Sanskrit as a elective subject.
Age Limit: Should be above 27 years and under 34 years.
Height – 155 cm, Chest – 77 cm, Weight – 50 kg, Running speed – 01 mile / 08 minutes.
How to apply: Those fall in with the recruitment are needed to send their neatly filled in applications in prescribed format along with concerned copies of certificates to referred zone up to 19.07.2012. Envelope in which application sealed must be superscribed with ‘Application for JCO (RT) Course No. 70’.
Important instructions: –
i) Only male applicants are suitable for the Job.
ii) Applications will be received after due date not be entertained.
To get description in regard of educational qualification, pay scale, selection procedure etc. of the Indian Army JCO / Religious Teacher recruitment, either visit official website of Indian Army or see Employment news dated 23.06.2012.
Official web address of Indian Army:
More Govt Jobs given below
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh