Indian Army Law Graduate Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancy||10|
|Salary||Rs. 15600-39100/- PM|
|Age Limit||21 – 27 years|
|Closing Date||31st August 2013|
Recruitment in Indian Army for Law Graduate Vacancy
Indian Army invites applications for filling up the vacant seats of Law Graduates in Judge Advocate General (JAG) Department from qualified and result oriented candidates. According to this, eager candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of Indian Army on or before 31st August 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Job Detials of Law Graduates Vacancy in Indian Army
Name of the Vacant Position: – SSC Officer Law Graduate
Total No. of Vacancy: – 10 (Men – 07, Women – 03)
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Graduation in Law discipline from any recognized Institution or University with at least 55% marks.
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 27 years and not below than 21 years.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility of Law Graduate post may send their duly filled applications on the addrss which is ‘To, The Directorate General of Recruiting, Rtg JAG Entry AG’s Branch, Army Headquarters, West Block – III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066’ along with true copies of all supporting documents and two self addressed envelope. Applicants must superscribe ‘Applicants for Short Service Commission (NT) Men and Women Course – April 2013 for Judge Advocate General Department’ on the top of the applications containing sealed envelope.
Dead line for this application is 31st August 2013
Recruitment related more details are available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page, please click on the web link provided below: –
Notes: – This information came through the Employment News Paper dated 22nd June 2013 at page no. – 24.
Official website of Indian Army
More Govt Jobs given below
- Nausena Bharti Recruitment 2018
- Post – Tradesman Mate, Multi Tasking Staff (Ministerial), Lascar-I, Multi Tasking Staff – Mali, Cook, Telephone Operator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 59 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900-63,200
- Eligibility – 10th,
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018
- Post – Group ‘Y’
- Salary – Rs. 14,600
- Eligibility – 12th
- Date of Airmen Recruitment Rally – 23 to 28 July 2018
- Location – All India
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
- Post – Yantrik 01/2019 Batch
- Salary – Rs. 29,200
- Eligibility – 10th, diploma
- Last Date – 01 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Research Fellows
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Date of Interview – 02 August 2018 at 09.30.
Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 – 36 Posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices
- Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018
- Post – Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices
- Total no. of Vacancy – 36 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 4984
- Eligibility – b tech, diploma
- Last Date – 26 May, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 – » Read more about: Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 – 36 Posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices »