Indian Army LDC Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||01|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
|Last Date||31st October 2012|
|Salary||Rs. 5200-20200/- PM|
Vacancy at Indian Army for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Jobs
A recruitment notification has been issued by Indian Army for filling up the vacancy of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). So, Duly filled applications in prescribed format are being invited by Indian Army from qualified and laborious candidates. Interested aspirants may send their duly filled applications on the address of Indian Army on or before 31st October 2012. For more details please see below.
Job Details of LDC Vacancy in Indian Army
Name of the Vacancy: – Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Total No. of Vacancy: – 01 (OBC)
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have passed the Intermediate or 10+2 examination from any recognized Board or Institution with speed of 35 words per minute in English Typing or 30 words per minute in Hindi Typing on Computer.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 25 years and not below than 18 years as on 31st October 2012.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test/ Test/ Typing Test and Interview.
Interview Centre: – Kendriya Vidyalaya MEG and Centre, Saint John’s Road, Bangalore – 560042.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants may send their duly filled applications in all respect on the address which is ‘To, The Administrative Officer Records, Madras Engineer Group, Sivan Chetty Garden Post Office, Bangalore – 560042’. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form and another photograph should be attached with the application form.
Dead line for this application is 31st October 2012
Important Facts: – Applicants must enclose true copies of all concerned documents.
Viewing more details about the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk in Indian Army, please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Indian Army is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.