Indian Army Soldiers Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Qualifications||8th/ 10th/ 12th|
|Minimum Age||17 years|
|Closing Date||04th to 08th January 2013|
|Selection Process||Recruitment Rally|
Indian Army Recruitment for Soldiers Vacancy
A recruitment rally is going to conducted by Indian Army at Cuttack for filling up the vacant seats of Soldiers. This information came through the notification No. D/325/RR/ Jan 2013/ Cuttack/ 24 dated 07th December 2012. According to this notification willing aspirants may be appear in this recruitment rally which is organized from 04th January 2013 to 10th January 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Recruitment Details of Soldiers Vacancy in Indian Army
Name of the Vacancy: – Soldiers
Category: – GD, ST, Technical, Nursing Assistant
Total No. of Vacancy: – Not Mention
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have passed the 08th/ Matric/ 10+2 examination from any recognized Institution.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be less than 17 years.
Physical Eligibility: –
- Category – Height – Weight – Chest
- GD/ Technical/ Nursing Assistant – 169 Cms – 50 Kgs – 77/82
- Clerk/ Store Keeper – 162 Cms – 50 Kgs – 77/82 Cms
Selection Process: – Rally
Rally Schedule: –
- 04th January 2013 (Technical/ Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner/ Nursing Assistant) – Cuttack, Mayurbhanj, Kendrapara, Jagatsinghpur, Nayagarh, Balasore, Khurda, Jajpur, Puri and Bhadrak.
- 05th January 2013 (General Duty) – Balasore, Khurda, Jajpur, Puri and Bhadrak.
- 06th January 2013 (General Duty) – Cuttack, Mayurbhanj, Kendrapara, Jagatsinghpur and Nayagarh.
- 07th January 2013 (Clerk/ Store Keeper/ Technical/ Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner/ Nursing Assistant/ GD) – Cuttack, Mayurbhanj, Kendrapara, Jagatsinghpur, Nayagarh, Balasore, Khurda, Jajpur, Puri and Bhadrak.
- 08th January 2013 (GD (ST)/ Technical/ Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner/ Nursing Assistant) – Cuttack, Mayurbhanj, Kendrapara, Jagatsinghpur, Nayagarh, Balasore, Khurda, Jajpur, Puri and Bhadrak.
How to Appear in Rally: – Willing aspirants who fulfill the requisite qualification of soldiers may be appear in the Interview on Schedule date and time along with all original and a set of true copies of all suitable documents and three latest passport size color photograph.
Recruitment related more details are available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Kendrapara District is
More Govt Jobs given below
- ITBP Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- BSF, Constable (Tradesmen) recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 2050 Posts
- Join Indian Army, Short Service Commission 53 Men (T) Course recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 232 Posts
- SSB, Head Constable (Ministerial) Admit Card
- Assam Rifles, Trade – Hindi Translator Gd-II recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 171 Posts