INDIAN COAST GUARD
(Ministry of Defence)
INDIAN COAST GUARD RECRUITMENT FOR NAVIK 2012
Ending date for receiving complete applications: 09-01-2012
Closing date for receiving complete applications from far flung areas candidates: 16-01-2012
Indian Coast Guard has published an advertisement in which it is going to start a recruitment process for filling up the vacancies of Navik (Sailor). For this, Applications on the plain papers in the form of type written in either English or Hindi are being invited from willing candidates who have Intermediate qualification with Mathematics and Physics and Matriculation and is must be Citizens of India. The candidates who are fulfilling the other relevant eligibility criteria for recruitment on the posts of Navik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union ay apply before last date for receiving complete applications i.e. is 09/01/2012. So, all desirous candidates must submit their applications before last date. Far flung areas candidates may submit their applications till 16/01/2012. Details in regarding this advertisement are as follow:
Srl. no. 1
Name of the post: Navik (General Duty)
Scale of Pay: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-
Required Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board with 60% marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Physics and have minimum of following Chemistry / Computer Science / Biology as subject.
Age limit: Born between 1st August 1990 to 31st July 1994.
Srl. no. 2
Post Name: Navik for Domestic Branch (Cook and Steward)
Pay Scale with Grade Pay: Rs. 5200-20200/- and Rs. 1900/-
Essential Educational Qualifications: Should be passed 10th standard with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
Age: Born between 1st October 1990 to 30th September 1994.
Process of selection: Selection of the candidates for appointment on the post of Navik will be based on three tests viz. written examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Fitness in the Medical Examinations. Final selection will be based on the order of merit depending on performance in these tests.
Procedure for applying: Applications should be submitted on plain paper in the form of type written in English or Hindi. Candidates can download their applications form from either the link provided below or the website of Indian Coast Guard also. Candidates are advised, they should fill their applications with all relevant details neatly and correctly. Completed applications with following enclosures must be sent to the address of zonal recruitment centres that are given in the advertisement details page.
Needed enclosures: Certificates in proof of age, educational qualification, caste, NCC, Sports, Marks sheet of educational qualification, A self addressed envelope which should be unstamped and in size of 22*10 cms and an additional recent coloured passport size photograph.
Note: All certificates should be xerox copies and attested.
For knowing more information of the notification click on the link mentioned below:
Official website of Indian Coast Guard: http://indiancoastguard.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
- Post – Yantrik 01/2019 Batch
- Salary – Rs. 29,200
- Eligibility – 10th, diploma
- Last Date – 01 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,