Indian Navy Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 133 Batch Vacancy
|Opening Date for Online Registration||16th June 2012|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||30th June 2012|
|Age Limit||16 – 20 years|
|Salary||Rs. 5200-20200/- PM|
Recruitment in Indian Navy for Sailor for Artificer Apprentice Vacancy
Indian Navy offers extraordinary jobs for young, smart and intelligent students every year. Presently, Indian Navy needs candidates for enrollment as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA-133 Batch). In this regard online applications are being invited by Indian Navy from Unmarried Male candidates for enrolment as Sailor for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 133 Batch.
Job Details of Sailors for Artificer Apprentice Vacancy in Indian Navy
Course Commencing 04 February 2013
Course Name: – Sailors for Artificer Apprentice 133 Batch
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed I.Sc. from any recognized Board with at least 55% marks
Maximum Age: – Applicants age should not be more than 20 years and not below than 16 years.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Fitness in the Medical Examination.
How to Apply: – Dynamic and result oriented those applicants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility may submit their online applications on or before 30th June 2012. For fill up the online application please follow the steps given below: –
- Before fill up the Online application form applicants must keep Matric Certificate and 10+2 Mark Sheet.
- Applicants must have a valid E-mail ID. After that click on Apply Online button given further.
- After opening the Online application web page applicants fill it carefully and last press submit button to submission of this application.
- After submission of this online application applicants take a print out two copies of system generated application form.
- After that enclose true copies of all supporting documents and two self addressed 22 x 10 Cm size envelope with postage stamp Rs. 10/- (on one envelope) and send it on the address ‘Post Box No. 476, Goldak Khana, GPO, New Delhi – 110001’.
- Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on suitable place on the application form.
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date for Online Registration: – 16th June 2012
- Closing Date for Online Registration: – 30th June 2012
- Last Date of Physical Receipt of Application at the Office: – 06th July 2012
Some Important Facts: –
- Applicants must superscribe ‘Online AA Application – 133 Batch and 10+2 Percentage …’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
For more details please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Indian Navy is
More Govt Jobs given below
- NYKS, District Youth Coordinator recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 101 Posts
- UPSC, Engineering Services Examination, 2019 Admit Card
- Indian Coast Guard, Assistant Commandant 02/2019 Batch Admit Card
- NIACL, Administrative Officer recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 997 Posts
- Nausena Bharti Indian Navy, Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) – Aug 2019 batch recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 3400 Posts