Stream in B. Tech/B.E
Telecommunication/Electronics and Instrumentation/Instrumentation &Control/Power Engineering/Electronics
and communication/Power Electronics
/Control System Engineering
Women and Men
Streams in B.Tech/ B.E
General Service (X)
/Computer Science Engineering/Electrical/
/Computer Science Engineering/Electrical
Women & Men
Qualification: – Applicant should be the student of a recognized university and have 60% marks in overall Aggregate up to pre-final year. Candidate should be in last i.e. Eighth Semester.
Physical Standard: – Physical Fitness is must for candidates they should fulfill the fitness of following standard: –
Weight and Height: – 153 cm for women and 157 cm for men and weight are according to the height.
Eyesight: – Technical Branch: – 6/24, 6/24 correctable to 6/6 in both eyes with glasses. Logistic Cadre (Executive): – 6/60, 6/60 able to be corrected to 6/12, 6/12 with glasses.
Pay Scale and Promotions: – Candidate selected will be promoted from Sub-Lieutenant to Commander on the basis of time period and fulfillment of concerning service conditions. Pay scales of the officers are as follow: –
Scale & Pay Band
Military Service Pay (MSP)
Terms and conditions: – The candidate, who will be selected, will be grant SSC and the rank of Sub Lieutenant. Pay of the candidate’s will be half in training period. If any candidate cannot get 60% in his final graduation examination, they will be terminated.
How to Apply: – Application Performa should be of A4 size paper (handwritten/typed) in the prescribed format. On the Envelop write in superscription “APPLICATION FOR UES (Technical Branch/Executive Branch) and name of Colleges and District (city), State. Send the Application by ordinary post. Application sent through Speed Post/Registered Post Courier/By Hand/Email will not be accepted. Applications should be sent to following places according to location of colleges or institutions: –
Application to be sent
Location of candididates institution/colleges
Post Bag No.-04, Chanaakyapuri PO, New Delhi-110021
Punjab, Haryana, U.P., J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhhand, Chandigarh, Rajasthan
The Flag officer commanding in Chief (for command recruitment Officer) Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Shaahid Bhagat Singh Road, Mumbai-400023
Gujrat, Maharashta, Chhatisgarh, Daman & Diu, M.P., Goa, Nagar & Haveli.
The Flag Officer commanding in chief (for command Recruitment officer) Headquarters, Eestern Naval Command, Naval Base, Vishakhapattanam – 530014
Orissa, Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Jharkhand, NE States, Andaman and Nicobar islands and Sikkim.
The Flag Officer commanding in chief (for command Recruitment officer) Headquarters, Sothern Naval Command, Naval Base, Kochi-682004
Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Pondichery, Lakshdwip. minicoy
On the declaration given at the end of the application obtain the signature of the principal of your institution. Application should be sent in the given format in the advertisement.
a) Certificate of 10th for verification of age Proof and all other educational certificate.
b) Marks Statement of all the 6 semesters.
Application Format is given in the Employment Newspaper of 26Jun-2July 2010.
Last Date of Submission of Application: – 23.07.2010
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh