Indian Ordnance Factory Labourer Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancy||100|
|Age Limit||18 – 27 years|
|Salary||Rs. 5200-20200/- PM|
|Application Fee||Rs. 50/-|
|Closing Date||21 days|
Recruitment in Indian Ordnance Factory Kanpur for Labourer Vacancy
Indian Ordnance Factory Kanpur invite applications for filling up 100 vacant seats of Labourer post from qualified and result oriented candidates. In this concern, willing aspirants may send their duly filled applications on the address of Indian Ordnance Factory Kanpur on or before 21 days after the date of publication of this advertisement. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Recruitment Details of Labourer Vacancy in Indian Ordnance Factory Kanpur
Name of the Vacancy: – Labourer (Semi – Skilled)
Total No. of Vacancy: – 100 (UR-50, OBC-26, SC-22, ST-02)
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have passed the Matriculation examination from any recognized Board.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 32 years and not below than 18 years.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 50/- as application fee in the form of Crossed Bank Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favor of ‘General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Kanpur – 208009, Payable at Kanpur Branch’.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who fulfill the requisite qualification of Labourer vacancy may send their duly filled applications on the address of Ordnance Factory Kanpur through Online. Firstly applicants upload their latest passport size color photograph and signature on specific location in JPG or JPEG format. Then Click on apply Online button and after opening the online application web page applicants follow the process and last press submit button for submission of this application. After successful submission of this application applicants take a print out copy of system generated application form and send it on the address which is ‘To, The General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Kanpur – 208009 (UP)’. Applicants must indicate ‘Application for the Post of Labourer (Semi – Skilled)’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope and enclose true copies of all supporting documents and original Demand Draft.
Dead line for this application is 21 days after the date of publication of this advertisement. This information came through the Employment News Paper Dated 16th to 22nd March 2013 at page No. 03.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Indian Ordnance Factories Kanpur
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Physical Laboratory Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant I, Project Assistant II, Semi-Skilled Manpower
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 10th, b tech
- Date of Interview – 30 July 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location –
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –