INDIAN SCHOOL OF MINES (ISM)
Indian School of Mines (ISM) is a Deemed University established on 1926 invites applications for the recruitment of Librarian from eligible and interested candidates. Those candidates who has Post Graduate degree from any recognized Institution or University are eligible for this recruitment. This information came through the Notification No – 411002/2011 dated 30th September 2011. Details are given below: –
Post Name: – Librarian
Vacancy: – One (1) seat for UR category candidates.
Salary: – Pay Scale Rs. 37400-67000/- with additional Grade Pay Rs. 10000/- in Pay Band – 4 per month.
Age Limit: – Candidates age should be not more than 50 years as on 7th November 2011.
Age Relaxation: – There is 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST/Ex-Service man/PD category candidates and 3 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates.
Academic Qualification: – Post Graduate Degree from any recognized Institution or University in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation with minimum 55% marks.
Experience: – Candidates must have 13 years working experience in any recognized University Library as Deputy Librarian post or 18 years working experience in a College Librarian.
M.Phil or Doctorate Degree from any recognized Institution or University in Library Science or Information Science and manuscript keeping.
Application Fee: – Applicant must pay Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Registrar, Indian School of Mines, Payable at Dhanbad. There are no any fees for SC/ST category candidates.
Address: – To, the Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826004.
Last Date: – Application form must be received by office till 7th November 2011.
How to apply: – Fill up the prescribed application form which is available on the official website and affix a recent passport size photograph on suitable place of the application form and also enclose Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- along with a self-addressed stamped Rs. 50/- envelope of 30 cm x 12 cm size and send it on the address.
Notes: – TA Facility is available.
More information about the recruitment of Librarian is available on the webpage. For opening webpage please click on the web link which is given below: –
Recruitment details is available here
For Download the application form, Please click here.
Official website of Indian School of Mines is http://www.ismdhanbad.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh