JOIN AS AN OFFICER IN TERRITORIAL ARMY
The person, who is looking forward to serve the county, has a golden opportunity to join the Territorial Army. The Territorial Army invites gainfully employed young men for this noble cause. It is based on the concept of enabling able motivated young men to spend time in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary profession. So the desired candidate can serve the nation in two ways: – as a civilian and as a soldier.
Eligibility norm for the above posts:-
1) Candidate should have Indian nationality.
2) Their age must be between 18-42 yrs on 25.02.11
3) Should have Graduate from any recognize university.
4) The employed person who is working in central govt. /own business/private sector/semi govt. must have follow these term and condition as: a) commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
b) Pay and allowances and privileges will be same as
regular army officer when embodied for training
and military service.
c) Promotion up to Lt. col. By time scale subject to
fulfilling laid down criteria. Promotion to colonel
and brigadier by selection.
d) officer commissioned in TA infantry may be
called out for military service for longer duration
depending on requirement.
Procedure of selection:-
The candidates are screened by an army H.Q selection board (ASB) held at Addl. Dte. Gen TA, Army H.Q , ‘L’ Block , New Delhi, which is followed by a medical board for successful candidates.
The candidates are screened by a preliminary interview board (PIB) held at all TA Group Headquarter. Candidates selected by PIB should provide brief BIO-DATA to include details about employment in central govt. /own business/private sector/semi govt. with monthly income from all sources at the time of documentation. Successful candidates at a later stage are then required to further undergo a service selection board and medical board before final selection.
HOW TO APPLY:-
After getting the application form either from Employment News or it can be downloaded for the website from www. indianarmy.nic.in and send it along with a self addressed stamped affixed RS. 12 on it.Two passport size photographs along with application form to the respective TA Group HQ. as per their area.
please visit the given official web for getting more information about above announcement :-
More Govt Jobs given below
Join Indian Army, 52nd SSC Tech (Men) & 23rd SSC Tech (Women) Course Apr 2019 recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 241 Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment 2018
- Post – 52nd SSC Tech (Men) & 23rd SSC Tech (Women) Course Apr 2019
- Total no. of Vacancy – 191 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56, 100
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date –
- BSF Recruitment 2018
- Post – Constable
- Total no. of Vacancy – 207 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 21700 – 69100
- Eligibility – 10th, iti
- Last Date – 23 Jul, 2018
- Location – All India
BSF Application form June 2018 – » Read more about: BSF Application form June 2018 – 207 Posts of Constable »
- Cantonment Board Jammu Recruitment 2018
- Post – Safaiwala
- Total no. of Vacancy – 23 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 4,440 – 7,440 + Grade Pay Rs. 1,300
- Eligibility – 8th Pass
- Last Date – 16 May, 2018
- Location – Jammu and Kashmir
Cantonment Board Jammu Recruitment 2018 – » Read more about: Cantonment Board Jammu Recruitment 2018 – 23 Posts of Safaiwala »
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018
- Post – Soldier General Duty, Clerk (Hav), Cook (Rfn), Male Safai (Rfn), Washerman (Rfn), Barber (Rfn)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 201 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th
- Last Date – 27 Apr, 2018
- Location – All India
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018 – » Read more about: Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018 – 201 Posts of Soldier General Duty, Clerk (Hav), Cook (Rfn) »
- Parliament Recruitment 2015
- Post – Security Assistant Posts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 12 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility –
- Last Date – 12 May, 2015
- Location – delhi
Parliament Recruitment 2015 – » Read more about: Parliament Recruitment 2015 – 12 Posts of Security Assistant for Ex-servicemen only »