RAILWAY PROTECTION FORCE (RPF)
(Government of India, Ministry of Railway)
Advertisement no: 1/2011
Applications are invited for the Post of Constable in Railway Protection Force (RPF) including Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) from eligible Male & Female candidates. Details are given below:
- Name of Post: Constable in RPF & RPSF
- No. of vacant Post: Total – 11952
for General – 6901
OBC – 2371
SC – 1317
ST – 1363
3. Pay Scale: PB 5200-20200/- including Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-
Qualification: 10th passed or equivalent from a recognized Board.
b) Age Limit: Minimum –
18 years, Maximum – 25 years [as on 01 – 07 – 2011]
Maximum age relaxation for SC/ ST- 5 years, OBC- 3 years and Ex serviceman – 3 years.
c) Citizenship: The applicant must be a citizen of India.
d) Physical Standard:
|Category||Height for Male in centimeters||Height for Female in centimeters||Chest Expanded for Male in centimeters||Chest Expanded for Female in centimeters|
|General and OBC||165||157||85||80|
|SC and ST||160||152||81.2||76.2|
How to apply:
Candidates can download application format from the official website of Indian Railways or take from the Employment news. The applications in the prescribed format should be sent to the “Nodal Chief Security Commissioner” corresponding to the language chosen for the Question Paper. A candidate can send only one application form. The application form should be filled up correctly by candidates in their own handwriting. Application should be sent through ordinary post only.
a) Crossed Indian Postal Order or a Crossed Bank Draft for Rs. 40/- .
b) Self attested photocopy of Matriculation Certificate as proof of educational qualification and age.
c) Photocopy of cast certificate if essential.
d) One passport size colored photograph.
e) Two self addressed envelop (postal stamp of 5/- duly affixed on each envelop.
Note: Fee Exemption for SC/ST/Women/Economically Backward Classes/ ex serviceman totally.
The words, “APPLICATION FOR
THE POST OF CONSTABLE IN RPF INCLUDING RPSF” shall be super scribed on the Envelop containing the application.
Process of Recruitment:
Recruitment will be based on the performance of the eligible candidate in the written examination, physically efficiency Test, Physical Measurement, Interview & document Verification.
Last date of receiving application form: 30 days from the Employment Notice is published in the Employment news.
For knowing details visit:
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr. Engineer- II (Civil), Sr. Assistant, Driver, Accounts Officer, Deputy Engineer (Track), Deputy Engineer (Civil)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35,280 – Rs. 67,920
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, 10th,
- Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Manager-IT/Smart Solutions
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 25 Jul, 2018
- Location – Kerala
KMRL, Kerala Manager-IT/Smart Solutions recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – » Read more about: KMRL, Kerala Manager-IT/Smart Solutions recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 1 Posts »
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018
- Post – Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 432 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, iti
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Chhattisgarh
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Loco Pilot, Station Master, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Technician-III (Signal) ESM-III, Technician-III (Telecommunication)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 269 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1900/ L 2
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th, 12th,
Eastern Railway, West Bengal Nursing Cadre recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 24 Posts
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
- Post – Nursing Cadre, Lab. Technician
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, diploma, gnm
- Walk-in Date & Time – 07 July 2018 10:00 AM
- Location – West Bengal