INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
763, Anna Salai
Notification No. : – HRDD/RECT/01/2011 Date: – 31- 01-2011.
Indian Overseas Bank is a Leading Public Sector Bank and its headquarter is in Chennai. Indian Overseas Banks invites application from Indian Citizens for the Post of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale – 1.
- Post: – PROBATIONARY OFFICER
- Number of Vacant Post: – 1000.
- Scale: – JMGS – 1(14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 – 25700 + DA, HRA, CCA as per rules in force from time to time.
- Reservation in Post: – (SC – 146, ST* – 96, OBC – 263, GEN – 495) of which PC** (VI – 13, HI – 13, OC – 14). Where * and ** including backlog vacancies in ST category – 23 and PC category – 10.
- Qualification: – Graduation from a recognized university with minimum 60% Marks for General Category and 55% Marks for SC/ST/PC Category. Computer literacy shall be an essential qualification which the candidate must either possess acquire within six months of joining the Bank. Diploma in Banking & Finance (DBF) from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) as on 01-01-2011.
- Age: – Minimum 21 year and maximum 30 Year as on 01-01-2011. Age relaxation in upper age for SC/ST – 5 year, OBC – 3 year, Ex-service commissioned officers – 5 year, Domicile Person in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 – 5 year, PC – 10 year.
- Fee: – For General and OBC candidate pay Rs. 400 (350/- + 50/- for Postage) and for SC/ST/PC candidate pay Rs. 50/- for Postage. Application Fee has to be Paid in cash only at any branch of Indian Overseas Bank before applying online.
- How to Apply: – Candidates must have a valid E-mail ID. If candidate have no any valid E-Mail ID Please create a E-Mail ID before applying on-line application. Log on the website and open career page and click apply online. Then online application will open. Then after enter Branch Name & Code Number, Transaction ID and Date of Deposit and amount carefully. Candidate should submit the Candidates copy of Payment Receipt along with the call letter at the time of written examination. The Payment of fees should be made between 08/02/2011 and 01/03/2011.
- Last Date for online application: – 01/03/2011 is the last date of online application.
- Selection Process: – There are two types of examination First is written Examination and second is Interview.
- Date for start online registration: – 08/02/2011
- Date For closing online registration: – 01/03/2011.
- Date for application Fee: – 08/02/2011 to 01/03/2011.
- Date of written examination: – 22/05/2011.
Note: – Candidate who do not received his call letter latest by 16/05/2011 may download the duplicate Call letter from Bank’s website by entering his/her details between 17/05/2011 to 21/05/2011.
For more information about IOB and application form please visits the official website: –
For download the application please visit this web address which is given below:
More Govt Jobs given below
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Probationary Officers Admit Card
- SBI, Deputy Manager Admit Card
- BOI, Jharkhand Faculty Member recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 6 Posts
- RBI, Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 304 Posts
- South Indian Bank, Probationary Officer Admit Card