Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Panipat Refinery and Petrochemical Complex
Advt. No. PR/29(2011)
Recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant in Indian Oil Corporation Limited Dec 2011
Online applications are being invited by Indian Oil Corporation Limited ( IOCL ) from Indian Nationals for the engagement on the post of Junior Engineering Assistant – IV in various discipline. IOCL is the largest commercial undertaking in India will hold written test / trade test and personal interview for the selection of the applied candidates. Applicants fulfilling the required educational qualifications that have been mentioned below can apply having submitted application online between 09.12.2011 and 23.12.2011. Applicants can know remaining details from below explained recruitment details.
Recruitment Details: –
1. Name of the Post – Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)
Code No. 12
No.of Vacancies – 12
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have Diploma in Instrumentation or Industrial Electronics from recognized Institute.
Experience – Applicants should have at least experience of 2 years in Maintenance of modern instrumentation control systems.
2. Name of Position – Junior Engineering Assistant-IV ( Power and Utilities – O & M )
Code No. – 120
No. of Vacancies – 26
Educational Qualification : – Applicants should have at least 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized university / Institute.
Experience – Applicants should have 2 years experience in operating large size thermal power plant.
3. Position Name – Junior Engineering Assistant – IV ( Mechanical – Fitter cum Rigger )
Code No. 121
No. of Posts – 06
Educational Qualification – Applicants possessing 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be considered applicable for this post OR Matriculation having ITI in Fitter will be considered applicable for this post.
Experience – Applicants should have at least 2 years experience in maintenance of rotary equipment.
Age limit – Age limit for all above said posts is 18 years to 26 years as on 31.12.2011.
Age relaxation – Relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC / ST candidates and Relaxation of 3 years for OBC Candidates
Percentage of Marks: – Applicants should have at least 50% marks in above said courses for General and OBC candidates and pass marks only for SC / ST candidates.
Selection process: – Applicants will be shortlisted as per educational qualification for calling to appear in written examination / Trade test and who will qualify in written examination / Trade test will be called for appearing in personal Interview. Candidates who will qualify written test / trade test and personal interview will have to go under medical test.
Note: – Written Test / Trade Test and personal Interview will be held in the month of January / February 2012.
Application Fee: – General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- in form of Demand Draft that should be drawn in favour of ” Indian Oil Corporation Limited” and payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat ( Branch Code – 8706). Demand Draft along with print out of online submitted application is to be brought at the time of written test / trade test. candidates must write name, address, post code on reverse of demand draft.
How to apply: – Applicants who fulfill the above prescribed eligibility criteria of recruitment and wish to apply then they should follow following steps –
1. Applicants should click on below given web link ” Apply online” or go to the official website to apply.
2. Online prescribed application form should be furnish with requisite details (Details of Educational Qualification, age, demand draft etc) and finally click on submit button to submit application online.
3. After successful submission of application, applicants should take print out of application that will have to be produced at the time written test / Trade test.
4. Submission of online application will be done between 09.12.2011 and 23.12.2011.
Applicants can apply online using web link –
More details about recruitment can known using web link –
Official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Eligibility – b tech, diploma
- Last Date – 30 Sep, 2018
- Job Location – Haryana,UP, Uttarakhand, J&K,
- Post – Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 205 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7200
- Eligibility – 10th, b tech, iti, diploma
- Date of Interview for Graduate Apprentice –
- Post – Technician & Trade Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 390 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7530
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, diploma
- Last Date –
- Post – Graduate Engineers Apprentice
- Salary – Rs. 4984
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 07 Oct,
- Post – Staff Nurse, Technician CT Scan, Technician MRI
- Total no. of Vacancy – 53 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31852.56
- Eligibility –