Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
Recruitment of Assistant Chemist and Junior Engineering Assistant -IV in Various Discipline in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has notified for the recruitment of Assistant Chemist in Quality Control discipline and Junior Engineering Assistant – IV in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Fire and Safety and Instrumentation discipline. This information came through the Notification No – PH/ R/ 02/ 2011. Application form should reach the office on or before 10th January 2012. Other details of this recruitment can be seen below: –
Sr. No. 01
Post Name: – Assistant Chemist.
Discipline: – Quality Control.
Vacant Seat: – 02 seats (ST-01 and OH-01).
Remuneration: – Pay Scale Rs. 13800-38500/- Per Month.
Educational Qualification: – Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree with Chemistry as Honours Paper and Physics and Mathematics as Compulsory Subject from any recognized Institution or University with two years working experience in any recognized Chemical Industry.
Sr. No. 02
Name of the Vacant Seat: – Junior Engineering Assistant – IV.
Department: – Production, P&U, Electrical, F&S, Instrumentation.
Discipline: – Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Fire and Safety and Instrumentation.
Total No. of Vacant Seat: – 20 seats (UR-09, SC-05, ST-02, OBC-04).
Department and Vacant Seat: – Production – 08 seats (UR-04, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-01), P&U – 01 seat (ST), Electrical – 03 seats (UR-02, SC-01), F&S – 03 seats (UR-01, SC-01, ST-01), Instrumentation – 05 seats (UR-02, SC-01, OBC-02).
Academic Qualification: –
- For Production, Electrical, Instrumentation and P&U department: – Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics discipline from any Institution or University recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) or Three years Diploma Certificate in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering or Industrial Electronics discipline from any reputed Institution.
- For Fire and Safety Department: – Candidates should have passed Matriculation Examination with Sub-Officers Course from NFSC-Nagpur and Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) License.
Remuneration: – Pay Scale Rs. 11900-32000/- Per Month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants having age more than 26 years and below than 18 years as on 31st December 2011 are not eligible for this recruitment.
Applicants age Relaxation: – There are 05 years age relaxation for SC or ST Category candidates and 03 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates.
Selection Procedure: – The mode of selection is written Test or Trade Test and Personal Interview.
Last Date: – Send the duly filled application in prescribed format available on recruitment page of official website on or before 10th January 2012 on the address given below.
Postal Address: – To, Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Haldia Refinery, P.O. Haldia Oil Refinery, Dist. – Purba Medinipur, West Bengal – 721606.
Application fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- in the form of Non-refundable demand draft drawn in favor of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Payable at SBI, Haldia Refinery Campus Branch, Branch Code – 7090.
How to apply: – Send the fully filled application in prescribed format with all suitable documents Xerox copy such as: Qualification Details, Experience, Age Proof, Caste Certificate. Applicants also affix a recent passport size color photograph on suitable place on the application form. After that send it on the address mention above through ordinary post or courier.
For more details such as: Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process and Last Date etc, Please follow the link given below: –
Official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Energy Economist, Executive (SAP-ABAP), Executive (SAP-BASIS), Executive (Web Application)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 21 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 3.00 lakhs
- Eligibility – As per Official Notification
- Last Date – 16 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post – Junior Analysts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25200
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date of Interview – 04 October 2018 at 10.00 AM
- Job Location – All India
- Post – Craftsman (Mechanical) Gr ‘7′, Process Technician Gr ‘7′, Craftsman (Instrument) Gr ‘7′, Craftsman (Electrical) Gr ‘7′
- Total no. of Vacancy – 25 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 13,800- 41,000
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 24 Oct,
- Post – Steno Gr.1, Assistant Grade- 1 (HR), Assistant Grade- 1 (C & MM), Assistant Grade- 1 (F&A), Nurse/ A (Male-5/ Female-2), Driver-cumPump Operator- cum-Fireman/ A
- Total no.
BEL, Andhra Pradesh Contract Engineer recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 28 Posts
- Post – Contract Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 11 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 23000
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date –