IOCL Junior Engineer, Junior Quality Control Analyst Vacancy
|No. of Vacancy||16|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||22nd June 2012|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||06th July 2012|
|Maximum Age||18 – 26 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
Recruitment in IOCL for Junior Engineer Assistant and Junior Quality Control Analyst Vacancy
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacancy of Junior Engineer Assistant and Junior Quality Control Analyst in Panipat Refinery and Petrochemical Complex. In this regard online applications are being invited by IOCL from qualified and result oriented candidates. Interested candidates must send their duly filled applications on the address of IOCL on or before 06th July 2012. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Junior Engineer Assistant and Junior Quality Control Analyst Vacancy in IOCL
01. Junior Engineering Assistant
Post Code: – 118
No. of Vacancies: – 14
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Matric plus Sub-Officers Course from NFSC-Nagpur or from any recognized Institution and Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Experience: – At least two years working experience in Fire and Safety set up of handling fire fighting equipment’s.
Physical Requirement: –
- Height: – 165 Cms
- Weight: – 50 Kgs
- Chest: – 81 Cms Normal and 86.5 Cms Expanded
02. Junior Quality Control Analyst
Post Code: – 124
No. of Vacancies: – 02
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have passed Graduation with Physics, Chemistry and math Discipline with at least 60% Marks or Master Degree in Chemistry Discipline with minimum 55% marks from any recognized Institution or University.
Experience: – Minimum three years working experience for Graduate candidates and minimum one years working experience for Master Degree holder applicants.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 26 years and not below than 18 years as on 30th July 2012.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on written test and personal Interview.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Branch Code – 8706)’.
How to apply: – Before fill up the online application applicants must have a active E-mail ID. Then click on Apply Online Button to open the online application web page and after opening the application web page applicant fill it carefully and last press submit button to submitting of this application. After successful applying applicants must take a print out copy of system generated application and affix a latest passport size color photograph and sign at the specified place and produce the same at the time of written test or Interview.
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date of Online Registration: – 22nd June 2012
- Closing Date of Online Registration: – 06th July 2012
Important Facts: – Applicants must enclose copies of all suitable documents and original Demand Draft with the system generated application form.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Panipat is
More Govt Jobs given below
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –
BEL, Andhra Pradesh Management Industrial Trainees recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 4 Posts
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Industrial Trainees
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10000
- Eligibility – 12th, ca, icwa
- Last Date –
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr. Engineer- II (Civil), Sr. Assistant, Driver, Accounts Officer, Deputy Engineer (Track), Deputy Engineer (Civil)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35,280 – Rs. 67,920
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, 10th,
- Central Road Research Institute Recruitment 2018
- Post – Research Interns
- Total no. of Vacancy – 21 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 24000
- Eligibility – b tech
- Date of Interview – 17 & 18 July 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location – delhi
- Dredging Corporation of India Limited, Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Trainees, Surveyors, Asst. Manager, General Manager, DY General Manager, Dy General Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 36 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, ca, diploma,