Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Southern Region Pipelines
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is one of the largest commercial Undertakings in India. This company invites application for the recruitment of Engineer for Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh state from eligible and interested candidates. This information came through the advertisement no. SRPL/HR/102/2011. For details see below: –
Post Name: – Assistant Engineer
Subject: – Mechanical, T & I and Electrical
Vacant seat for Tamil Nadu: – Mechanical (01), Electrical (01), T & I (02)
Vacant Seat for Andhra Pradesh: – Mechanical (01), Electrical (01), T and I (01)
Reserve seat: – Two seats for UR category and 01 each for SC and OBC category candidates in Tamil Nadu state and all seats of Andhra Pradesh State is Unreserved.
Qualification: -Three year full time regular Diploma in related field with minimum 55% marks from any recognized University or Institution.
Experience: – Two year experience in related field and working knowledge of computer is must for all applicants.
Salary: – Rs. 11900-32000/- in addition to the Basic Pay, DA and HRA. Other benefits are also applicable as per the rules of the Corporation.
Post Name: – Technical Attendant –I
Vacant seat for Tamil Nadu: – 04 (UR-02, SC-01, OBC-01)
Vacant Seat for Andhra Pradesh: – 04 (UR-03, OBC-01)
Qualification: – Passed the secondary examination and one year course of ITI in Electrical, Mechanical, and Electronics from a Govt. recognized Institution.
Experience: – Two year experience in related field.
Salary: – Rs. 10500-24500/- in addition to the Basic Pay, DA and HRA. Other benefits are also applicable as per the rules of the Corporation.
Age: – Age limitation for these recruitment is 26 years old as on 01st August 2011.
Selection Process: – Selection Process is based on written test.
Application Fee: – A crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- in the favor of Indian Oil Corporation Limited – Pipelines Division Payable at Chennai. Any other mode of payment will be rejectted.
How to apply: – Fill up the prescribed application form and affix a recent passport size photograph and send it on the address by Ordinary post. Applicant must write “Name of the Post ………….” on the envelope.
Address for sending application form: – Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. – Pipelines division, Post Box No. 3321, Chennai – 600034.
Last date for sending the application form is on or before 3rd September 2011.
For more details of this recruitment please click the recruitment word.
Official web site of IOCL is http://www.iocl.com/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer- Electrical
- Total no. of Vacancy – 38 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 26550
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 06 Aug, 2018
- Location – Gujarat
- Airports Authority India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Manager, Junior Executive
- Total no. of Vacancy – 908 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 60000 – 180000
- Eligibility – b tech,
- Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior scale Deputy Collector, Asst. Commissioner of state tax, State tax Officer, Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer, Govt. Labour Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 199 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56100-177500
- Eligibility –
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science & Technology Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 16000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Date & time of Walk in Interview –
- Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technical Officer, Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech
- Last Date – 03 Aug, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra