INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED (IOCL)
Undertaken by Govt. of India
Recruitment for the post of Assistant Chemist, Jr. Engineer Asst. and Materials Assistant 2011
Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites application from Indian citizen for the recruitment of 10 vacant posts of Assistant Chemist, Junior Engg. Asst. and Materials Assistant for IOCL office, Haldia Refinery. Candidates who full fill the eligibility criteria can send their application before the last date 27/05/2011. Application format is available on the website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited. To download the application form Click here
Details are showing below:
|Sl No.||Post’s Name||Pay Scale||Discipline||No. of pots|
|1||Assistant Chemist||Rs.13800 to 38500||Quality Control||ST-01OH-01|
|2||Jr. Engg. Asstt. IV (F and S)||RS.11900 to 32000||Fire and Safety||OBC-01|
|3||Jr. Engineer Asst. IV (Mech- CC)||RS.11900 to 32000||Mechanical||SC-01ST-01|
|4||Materials Asst. IV||RS.11900 to 32000||Mechanical/ Electrical||UR-02PH-02|
Management may Increase or Decrease the above posts.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Asst. Chemist: B.Sc (H) in Chemistry with the experience of 4 years in Reputed Chemical industry
- Jr. Engg Asst.F and S: B.Sc in Chemistry, Math and Physics and 2 years experience should be in Petroleum (Fire Service)
- Jr. Eng. Asst Mech- CC: Mechanical Engg Diploma of 3 years or Matriculation with ITI (Fitter Trade) plus Ringing and Fitting Activities Experience of 1 years for Diploma Holder and 2 years for ITI.
- Materials Asst.: Mechanical Eng. Diploma from a Government recognized College or institute and Post Exp. of 2 years in Maintenance and operation
18 to 26 years as on 30th April 2011. SC/ST Candidates will be given relaxation in age by 5 years and OBC will be given by 3 years for the reserve posts and for Ex servicemen and PWD candidates is as per Govt Rule.
Candidates have to qualify in the written and Interview as well as Medical Test to secure appointment
- Govt./Semi Govt/PSU Employee are advised to apply through a proper channel
- Candidates will have to attach all the sported document with the application
- Application will be reject without supporting Documents
- Candidates are required to apply for one post only, more than one will not be Entertained
- Incomplete application in any respect will be rejected.
- Candidates are required to send their application in a prescribed format
Application should be sent to “Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Refinery, PO- Haldia Oil Refinery, Dist- Purba Medinipur, West Bengal 721606 by the last date 27/05/2011
Official Website: http://www.iocl.com