Institute of Rural Management Anand
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) was established in the year 1979. This is an autonomous institution that provides development to the Rural Sector of India. The institution offers Master’s Degree Program in Rural Management and Fellow Program in Rural Management. IRMA exam is an Entrance Examination for the admission to the Post Graduate Programme in Rural Management (PRM) and Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM). The examination is conducted annually and it encourages students to opt for rural management as their career.
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in IRMA?
A. Eligibility Criteria for Admission in IRMA:
Post Graduate Programme in Rural Management (PRM)
1. Applicants must be a Graduate in any discipline from Indian or Foreign recognized University
2. Applicants should have entailed minimum of 15 years of education
3. Should have obtained minimum of 50% marks or CGPA for General Category
4. Applicants who are SC / ST / PWD should have obtained minimum of 45% of marks
5. Applicants who are Indian are eligible
Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM)
Applicants with any one of the following are eligible
1. Masters Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution. Applicants should have obtained minimum of 55% of marks in Post Graduation and minimum 50% of marks in Graduation
2. Post Graduate Programme in Rural Management (PRM)
3. Four Years Professional Degree in Engineering, Agricultural Sciences, etc with 60% of marks and at least one year of work experience
4. Five Year Professional Degree in Medicine, Veterinary Science, Architecture, etc with 60% of marks
Q. What are the selection procedure owned by IRMA during admission?
A. Selection Procedure
1. Written Test will be conducted for both the programs
2. Test Duration will be of three hours
3. Post Graduate Programme in Rural Management (PRM) candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
4. Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM) candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Interview and Presentation of an Essay
5. Candidates with Post Graduate Programme in Rural Management (PRM) from IRMA don’t have to appear for the Written Test for Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM).
IRMA Sample Papers:
IRMA Sample Paper 1
IRMA Sample Paper 2
IRMA Sample Paper 3
IRMA Sample Paper 4
IRMA Sample Paper GK
IRMA Sample Paper Quantitative Aptitude
More Govt Jobs given below
Current trends indicate that Government jobs are being preferred again and due to two recessions back to back people are turning again for secured government jobs. Indian youth is choosing job security over high pay cheques. But do you know what are the most coveted and demanded government jobs in India. Obviously IAS tops the list , anyone can say that without a pause. In three years the number of students appearing for the exam reached an all time high figure of 4 lacs which is just double the number of students taking the exam 2 years ago.
Yogi Vemana University
At the beginning of new academic session, Yogi Vemana University, an emerging state university, has issued Date Sheet, Time Table and Exam Schedule. Now, candidates may view details related to date sheet on the web link below: –
About University: – The University was established in 2006 at the location of Mittamedipalli village of district Kadapa (Andhra Pradesh) in public domain to promote higher education at grass root level.
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
Laloo Nagar, Madhepura, Bihar
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) is located in Bihar at Madhepura. It is a regional University. Time Table, Date Sheet and Examination Schedule have been announced by BNMU. Any one who desires for knowing any updates of these can click the web address provided below:
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) was established in 1992.
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University
Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India-842002
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) is a prominent University situated in Bihar. It holds a large number of courses. It has announced Time Table, Examination Schedule and Date Sheet. Any one who wants to know any update from any one of these can click the web address given below:
About B.R. Ambedkar University (BRABU): Headquarter of this university is located at Patna.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) is firstly going to organize a Preliminary Test (P.T.) for recruitment. After a long time this type of test is going to be held in Bihar. So it is a millionaire question that how to prepare for this examination to compete and go for the next examination, i.e. main.
In this test total no. of questions is 150. There are 3 subjects,