|ISI Kolkata Project Linked Person Recruitment|
|No. of Vacancies||02|
|Educational qualification||M.Sc. / M.Tech.|
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Nature of Job||Contract based|
|Date of Interview||19.07.2012|
Recruitment in ISI Kolkata for Project Linked Person Vacancies: –
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata was started in 1931 as a small room in the presidency college. But in present, the institute has buildings on several acres of land in 04 major cities viz. Kolkata, new Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Recently, ISI Kolkata has advertised for recruitment on the vacancies of Project Linked Persons to work for the project ‘Optimization and Reliability Modelling’ in the field of Optimization (A) and Reliability (B). To complete the recruitment process, the institute has decided to hold a walk-in-interview on 19.07.2012. So, those persons are desirable and fulfill the requisite criteria of educational qualification and age limit must have appear in interview. Applicants have to read following details related to how to apply, selection procedure, salary etc. of the ISI Kolkata Project Linked Person vacancy.
ISI Kolkata Recruitment Details for Project Linked Person Jobs: –
Name of the Vacancy: Project Linked Person
Number of seats: 02
Emoluments: Rs. 18000-22000/- per month of consolidated pay.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age must be under 35 years as on 01/07/2012.
Essential Educational Qualification:
For Optimization field: Master Degree in Science either in Statistics or Mathematics with knowledge of optimization or operation research / M.Tech. in Quality, Reliability and Operation Research.
For Reliability field: Applicants should be Post Graduate in Statistics or its equivalent / having M.Tech. qualification in Quality, Reliability and Operation Research or reliability engineering or its equivalent.
How to apply: Willing and eligible candidates are required to attend the walk-in-interview on scheduled date, time and venue. Applicants must bring their current resume in English in given format along with xerox and original copies of supported documents at the time of interview.
The interview will be held by ISI Kolkata on 19th July 2012 from 10:30 am. at the following address:
Venue for Interview: Central SQC Unit, 3rd Floor of the Geology Building of the Institute.
Some important facts:
i) The appointment is on contract basis up to 31st March 2013 from the date of joining.
ii) Applicants must have good academic record.
Click here for ISI Kolkata Project Linked Person recruitment details.
Official web address of ISI Kolkata – http://www.isical.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Skilled Field Assistant, Office Assistant, Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 9 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 13,000 – 15,000
- Eligibility – 12th, 8th pass
- Date of Interview – 31 October 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Job Location –
- Post – Painter, Yard Assistant, Office Assistant (Fixed Term Employment for 03 years), Office Assistant, Commercial Assistant (Fixed Term Employment for 03 years), Management Trainee (HR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14,600 to 48,500
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th
- Last Date –
- Post – Junior Auditor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25649
- Eligibility – graduate, b com
- Last Date –
- Post – Geophysicist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 50000
- Eligibility – post graduate, m tech
- Date of Interview – 26 October 2018 at 08.30 AM
- Job Location –
- Post – Medical Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 37 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 24000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 09 October 2018 at 11.30 AM
- Job Location – West Bengal