|ISI Kolkata Computer Trainee Vacancy|
|No. of Vacant Posts||01 Post|
|Educational Qualification||MCA/B.E/ B.Tech|
|Age Limit||Max 35 years|
|Date of Interview||28/06/2012|
|Nature of Job||Contractual|
Recruitment at ISI Kolkata for the vacancy of Computer Trainee post
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Kolkata is looking for suitable Candidates for the post of Computer Trainee. In regard of Selection, A Walk in interview will be organized on 28 th of June, 2012. Interested and Eligible Candidates are being invited for appearing in the interview. Detailed Recruitment information is given below –
ISI Kolkata Computer Trainee Vacancy Details
Name of Post – Computer Trainee.
No. of Vacancies – 01 Post
Essential Qualification – Candidate should have completed Master degree in Science / MCA/B.Tech or B.E from recognized University. Candidate must have regular good academic record.
Desirable – Candidates having good knowledge in area of computer software, hardware and network maintenance will be preferred.
Age Limit – Candidate should be not more than 35 year as reckoned on 01/05/2012. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to SC/ST/ OBC Candidates as per rules and regulation of institute.
Salary – A fixed amount in range of Rs. 10,000/- to 12,000/- Per month.
Nature and Period of Job – This job is on contractual basis. Candidates will work up to 31/03/2013. Period of job can be increased on the basis of performance of Candidates and requirement of institute.
Job Location – Machine Intelligence Unit of the Institute at ISI, Kolkata
Date and Time of Walk in Interview – 28 th of June, 2012 at 10.30 a.m.
Address for Interview – Office of the Machine Intelligence Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 Barrackpore Trunk Road, Kolkata – 700108.
How to Appear in Interview – Candidates who have required Educational qualification may appear in interview on above written Date, time and place with application addressed to professor-in-charge, Computer and Communication Sciences Division, ISI Kolkata. Candidate should given their Details of bio-data in application. Attested copies of all relevant certificates must be attached with application.
Some Important Facts – 1. Candidates are required to bring their all original certificates at the time of Interview.
2. Candidates are suggested to report at 10 am for interview.
For Knowing Full Details of the Job of Computer Trainee for ISI Kolkata visit at following web link –
Official Website of ISI Kolkata is following –
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health Recruitment 2018
- Post – Research Assistant, Sr Investigator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 9 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31,000
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 20 July 2018 at 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Location –
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities Recruitment 2018
- Post – Office Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Administrative Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th
- Last Date – 01 Aug, 2018
- Location – Mizoram