ISI Kolkata Project Linked Persons Vacancies
|No. of Vacancy||03|
|Date of Interview||18th July 2012|
|Salary||Rs. 12000/- PM|
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Job Mode||Contract Basis|
Recruitment in ISI Kolkata for Project Linked Persons Vacancy
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), kolkata is going to conduct a Walk in Interview for filling up three vacant seats of Project Linked Persons. Hence, Interested candidates who are meeting with requisite qualification given further may be appear in the Interview on schedule date and time. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Project Linked Persons Vacancy in ISI Kolkata
Name of the Vacancy: – Project Linked Persons
No. of Vacancies: – 03 (Economic Research Unit-01, Bayesian and Interdisciplinary Research Unit-02)
Educational Qualification: –
- For Bayesian and Interdisciplinary Research Unit: – Applicants must have passed the Master Degree in Computer Application or Statistics or Mathematics from any recognized Institution or University.
- For Economics Research Unit: – Post Graduate Degree in Economics or Statistics or any other area of Social Sciences from any recognized Institution or University with good academic record.
- For Bayesian and Interdisciplinary Research Unit: – Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 20000/- per month depending upon the qualification and experience of the selected candidates.
- For Economics Research Unit: – Fixed amount Rs. 12000/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Not more than35 years as on 01st June 2012.
Job Mode: – Contract Basis.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview.
Date of Interview: – 09th July 2012 for Bayesian and Interdisciplinary Research Unit and 18th July 2012 for Economics Research Unit.
Interview Venue: –
- Economics Research Unit: – Economics Research Unit (ERU), 06th Floor of the Library Building of the Institute.
- Bayesian and Interdisciplinary Research Unit: – Bayesian and Interdisciplinary Research Unit Seminar Room, 04th Floor, R.A. Fisher Bhavan, Indian Statistical Institute.
How to apply: – Willing and interested applicants who are meeting with requisite qualification may be appear in the Interview on schedule date and time which is mentioned above. Applicants must come with a latest Bio-Data along with all original and true copies of all supporting documents at the time of Institute.
For viewing more details please click on web link provided below: –
Official website of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkatais