Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)
203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 108
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata is going to arrange a walk-in for appointing capable person on the project of Understanding Geno mics and Organ Specific Fractals Landscapes in Transplant able organ. The post purposed is purely temporary in nature. The announcement came on surface by reference no. PU/507/ADV/C193. Details related to recruitment are showing below: –
Age: – Candidates should not more than 35 yrs while counting till 01st April 2011.
Age Relaxation: – Candidates of reserved categories will get age relaxation on accordance to govt. norms.
Payment: – Rs.20000/- (consolidated) per month
Educational Qualification: – B.E/ B.Tech in computer science or information technology
Desirable: – M.Tech in computer science or information technology
Tenure: – approx one yr initially may be extended
Selection Methodology: – Candidates would be selected after intensive session of interview.
Note: – It is essential for the candidates please bring current Curriculum Vitae along with originals certificates and Xerox of its on the time of interview.
Date of Interview: – 19th May 2011
Venue of Interview: – Applied Statistic Unit’s Seminar Room (8th Floor, S.N. Bose Bhavan) of the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata.
Candidates may view full recruitment details on the link below: –
Candidates should log official site for latest updates: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- AIATSL Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- HARSAC, Haryana Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download February 2018 – 60 Posts
- OMC, Orissa Mining Mate-III recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 40 Posts
- NIRRH, Maharashtra Lower Division Clerk recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 1 Posts