MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESURCE DEVELOPMENT
(GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
New Delhi – 11000
ISM Recruitment of Director Post January 2011.
Indian School of Mines (ISM) has invites application for the post of director from the suitable candidates for appointment at Dhanbad. Pay scale for this post is Rs.75000/- plus Special allowance of Rs.500 and also other allowances as admissible under the rules of this School. This appointment will be made on contract basis for five years or till the age of 65 years.
Educational qualification for this post: – Candidates or application should be a Ph.D degree with first class degree.
Experience: – 15 years experience in teaching / industry / research and 5 year must be at the level of professor or above in Engineering / Technology
Candidates from industry / profession with Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology and with professional work which is significant and can be recognized as equivalent to Ph. D degree and with 15 years Experience.
Limitation of Age: – Candidates age should be below of 60 years.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply the application for this post. They can found or get the application on a plain paper in the format available on ministry’s website: –
Candidates that fill up the application form carefully and accurately and submit it with detailed educational and professional qualification and experience should be sent through the registered or speed post within 6 week before the publication date of the advertisement on to the given Venue.: –
The Under Secretary,
Technical Section-II, Department of Higher Education,
Ministry of Human Resource Development,
Room No. 431, ‘C’ wing. Shastri BHawan,
New Delhi – 110001
Candidate / Applicant may also send a copy of their application by e – mail : – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: – http://www.ismdhanbad.ac.in/
Indian School of Mines (ISM) was established in Act – VIII of 1901 the necessity for establishing a government college of mining Engineering at suitable place in India. A Committee consisting of mining experts under the chairmanship of Macpherson, the Chief Secretary, Government of Bihar and Orissa was formed to study the System of mining education in England. The Indian School of Mines was formally established by his excellency Vice Roy Lord Erwin on 9th December, 1926.
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –