ISRO Assistant,Typist and other Various Vacancies
|Total No. of Vacant Position||19 Jobs|
|Essential Educational Qualification||Different|
|Age Limit||18 to 26 years for typist and 18 to 35 years for all others|
|Nature and Period of Job||Temporary basis but can be continue|
|Job Location||Sri Harikota|
|Selection Process||Written Examination / Interview|
|Date of Exam/ Interview||—|
|Last Date to online Apply||04/02/2013.|
Recruitment at ISRO for the Vacancy of Assistant, Typist and other various jobs
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has released a recruitment notification for the jobs of Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Trained Graduate Teacher, Primary Teacher, and Hindi Typist for Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Shar. In this regard, Applications are being invited by ISRO from qualified and suitable qualification holder person for filling up the vacancies. Wishing Person may send their application through online mode from 19/01/2013 to 04/02/2013. other relevant job notification details like no.of vacancies, age limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply etc are written below —-
ISRO Various Vacancies Details
Serial No., Name of Position, No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification
1. Technical Assistant – 06 Vacancies -Discipline and No. of Vacancies – Electronics and Communications – 01 (OBC), Electrical and Electronics – 02 (UR-01, SC-01), Chemical – 01 (OBC), Photography – 02 (UR-01, ST-01)- Diploma in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks.
2. Scientific Assistant – 04 Jobs for UR- Graduation with Science in subject of Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
3. Scientific Assistant – 03 jobs (UR-02, OBC-01), Graduation with Computer Science and Mathematics, Desirable – Good awareness of software development in C++ / Java/VB and in Data base.
4. Scientific Assistant – 01 (SC)- Bachelor degree in any faculty with 60% marks and PG in Library Science or Library and information science or equivalent.
5. Trained Graduate Teacher (Social Studies)- 01-OBC- Graduation in History with 50% marks and B.Ed and Good Knowledge and skills of teaching in Hindi and English Medium. (Desirable – Good Awareness of Computer Application)
6. Trained Graduate Teacher (Drawing)– 01 (ST) – Five year diploma in Drawing and painting /Graphic Art / or Sculpture, (Desirable- Good Knowledge of Computer Application)
7. Primary Teacher (Music)– 01-(OBC) – Bachelor degree in Music
8. Hindi Typist – 02 – (UR-01, OBC-01), Bachelor degree in Science/ Arts / Commerce/ Computer Applications / Management with 60% marks (must have read Hindi language at matriculation or graduation level) and good knowledge of Hindi typewriting @speed of 25 words per minute on computer.,
Nature of Job – Temporary basis but likely to be permanent.
Age Limit – 18 to 35 years ( 18 to 26 years – only for Hindi Typist) as reckoned on 04/02/2013. Relaxation in upper limit of age will be given up to 05 years for SC/ST, and 03 years for OBC Person and for others as per norms of Govt of India.
Pay Scale – For Serial no. 01 to 06 – Rs. 9300-34,800/- with GP of Rs. 4600/-
For Serial No. 07- Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
For Serial No. -16— Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-
Selection Process – For appointment, only shortlisted person will be called for Written Examination / Interview.
Job Location – Initially at SDSC, SHAR, Sri Harikota.
How to Apply – Wishing Person who possess minimum qualification as written above for any particular jobs may apply through only online method which link is available at official website. Before doing online apply one should read the full instructions. online apply can be done from the web link given below on this web page. After successfully submission of online application one should take print out. This print out with pasted passport size color photograph and enclosed with attested photocopies of all relevant supporting documents should be sent to the further written address.
Address for Submission of print out of Application — Administrative Officer, Recruitment Section, Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR, Sri Harikota – 524124., Sri potti Sirramulu District – Nellore Andhra Pradesh.
Important Dates —
Starting Date for online application – 19/01/2013.
End Date for online application – 04/02/2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Print out of application — 19/02/2013.
To Know full details of advertisement go through the web link given below like following —-
Official Website of ISRO —
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Physical Laboratory Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant I, Project Assistant II, Semi-Skilled Manpower
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 10th, b tech
- Date of Interview – 30 July 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location –
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –