INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION (ISRO)
Department of Space, Government of India
ISRO Scientist / Engineer Jobs 2011
Notification No.: ISRO HQ:ICRB: 02 : 2011 Dated: 08th February 2011
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is inviting application for the Position of Scientist or Engineer‘ SC’. Rs.15600-39100 Pay Band for this position and Rs.5400 Grade Pay (GP) for this Scientist Position.
More Details are given below:
Post NO.: BE001
Name of Post: Scientist / Engineer SC – Electronics
Post NO.: BE002
Name of Post: Scientist / Engineer SC – Mechanical
Post NO.: BE003
Name of Post: Scientist / Engineer – Computer Science
Educational Qualification / Eligibility:
Candidates should pass BE / B. Tech or its equivalent with First Class. And Candidates who are also complete the BE / B. Tech course in the academic year 2010 – 2011. They are also eligible for apply.
Limitation of Age (Age as on 28th February 2011): 35 years
Age for the candidates of SC / ST: 40 years
Age for the candidates of OBC: 38 years
Age for the candidates of EX- Serviceman and Persons of PWD: Age Relaxation as per Govt. of India.
Process of Selection:
- Candidates should have first class with at least 65% Marks in the BE / B. Tech or its equivalent that can eligible for the written test.
- Based of the academic performance and Bio-Data, initial screening will conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up for written test.
- Written test will be held on 16th April 2011 at Suterday.
- Written test will be organised at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lacknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- Call letters for the written test to short listed candidates will be sent by e-mail during the last week of March 2011.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the written test, candidates will be short-listed for the Interview.
Date Of on-line apply: 08th February 2011 to 28 th February 2011
Date of Written Test: 16th April 2011
Candidates should pat Rs.100/- for each application by Demand Draft (DD). Application fee payable in the favour of Sr. Accounts Officer, ISRO HQ, Bangalore, Payable at Bangalore.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply the application that have to eligibility for this post. Candidates apply online application. The application for on-line registration for on-line registration will be hosted in the hosted ISRO web-site between dated 08th February 2011 to 28th February 2011. Candidates should enter the Demand Draft Number, Date and Name of the Bank in space provided for the same in the web candidate. After filing the application on-line candidates has to send the Demand Draft with their full name, Post number and Registration N o. written on the reverse of the Demand Draft to Sr. Administrative officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore – 560231 by post superscribing on the envelope “ISRO RECRUITMENT – SCI / ENGR – SC (BE / B. TECH)”
About Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO): –
Space activities in the country started during the year 1960 with the scientific investigation of upper atmosphere. In the beginning space activities in the country, concentrated on achieving self reliance and developing capability to build and launch communication satellites for television broadcast, telecommunications and meteorological applications. According to Indian Space Research organisation (ISRO) it has two satellites that successfully operationalized . These two satellites names are Indian National Satellites (INSAT) for communciation Services and another is Indian Remote sensing (IRS) satellites for Management of natural resources. Dr. K. Radhakrishnan is the current chairman of space commission. Dr. Radhakrishnan was born on 29th August 1949 at Irinjalakuda, Kerala. He graduated in Electrical Engineering from Kerala University (19780) and completed their PGDM from IIM Bangalore in year 1976.
Click Here to More and Fill up on line apply:
Click Here to Home Page:
More Govt Jobs given below
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –
BEL, Andhra Pradesh Management Industrial Trainees recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 4 Posts
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Industrial Trainees
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10000
- Eligibility – 12th, ca, icwa
- Last Date –
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr. Engineer- II (Civil), Sr. Assistant, Driver, Accounts Officer, Deputy Engineer (Track), Deputy Engineer (Civil)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35,280 – Rs. 67,920
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, 10th,
- Central Road Research Institute Recruitment 2018
- Post – Research Interns
- Total no. of Vacancy – 21 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 24000
- Eligibility – b tech
- Date of Interview – 17 & 18 July 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location – delhi
- Dredging Corporation of India Limited, Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Trainees, Surveyors, Asst. Manager, General Manager, DY General Manager, Dy General Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 36 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, ca, diploma,