Recruitment of Inspector and Sub Inspector in ITBP:
Applications on prescribed form are invited from the Indian Nationals by Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) for the recruitment on Inspector and Sub Inspector (SI) designation to work as Hindi Translator. Selection of candidates will be done on contract that may be permanent in future. Applicants who fulfill the below given required criteria of current recruitment are suggested to apply in prescribed format latest by 29.02.2012 along with all requisite documents. Applicants can collect details of ITBP Inspector and Sub Inspector (SI) age limit, how to apply, educational qualification, pay scale, no. of vacancies, selection procedure, physical standard, application fee etc by reading following paragraphs.
Recruitment details for the job of Inspector and Sub Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ( ITBP ) : –
1. Name of Position – Inspector ( Hindi Translator )
No. of Vacancies – 21 ( UR – 09, OBC – 08, SC – 02 and ST – 02 )
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300 – 34800 plus Rs. 4600/- Grade pay
Educational Qualification : – Post Graduate (PG) degree in English or Hindi from any recognized university with compulsory subject Hindi and English OR Graduate degree from any recognized university with 2 years diploma in translation from Hindi to English or vice versa from recognized institute.
2. Position Name – Sub Inspector ( Hindi Translator )
No. of Vacancy – 01 ( UR )
Scale of Pay – Rs. 9300 – 34800 plus Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay
Educational Qualification – Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university with Hindi as a main subject.
Age limit – Applicants’ maximum age should be less than or equal to 30 years as on 29.02.2012.
Relaxation in maximum age – OBC by 3 years and SC/ST/ by 5 years will be relaxed in their maximum age.
Physical Standards :- Height- 170 cm ( 157 cm for female ), Chest 80 cm( Un-expanded ) and 85 cm ( Expanded ) and Weight – As per age and Height
Application Fee – Applicants belonging General and OBC are required to pay Rs. 50/- through Indian Postal Order / Crossed Bank Draft / Central Recruitment Fee Stamps that should be drawn in the name of ” Commandant ( Admn.), ITBP Academy “, Payable at SBI Mussoorie, Code No. 684. Applicants belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen have not to pay application fee.
Selection Procedure : Applicants will be selected on the posts of Inspector and Sub Inspector on the basis of performance in written test and personal interview. Applicants will be short listed for appearing in written test and personal interview after performing physical measurement. Qualified candidates will have to under go for medical test.
How to apply: –
1.Application complete in all respects in prescribed format along with Application fee and photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, date of birth, community etc should be sent to the Director, Academy ITBP, Post Officer Mussorie, Dist – Dehradun ( UKD ) – 248179 so as to reach on or before 29.02.2012 or 07.03.2012
2. Application should be enclosed within a superscribed envelope ” Application for the post of ——————————“ and can be download from below given web link ” Recruitment details and Application form”.
Applicants can know more information about how to apply, educational qualification, age limit, no. of vacancies, pay scale, physical standard, application fee etc from web link : –
” Recruitment details and Application form ”
Official website of ITBP – http://itbp.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
TNUSRB, Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector of Police (Technical) recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 309 Posts
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Sub Inspector of Police (Technical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 309 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36900 – 116600
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Tamil Nadu
- Kolkata Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Civic Volunteers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 517 Posts
- Eligibility – 8th pass
- Last Date – 16 Jul, 2018
- Location – West Bengal
- Odisha Police Recruitment 2018
- Post – Civil Constables
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1722 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 26 Jul, 2018
- Location – Orissa
Arunachal Pradesh Police, Arunachal Pradesh Constable recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 81 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
- Post – Constable, Sub-Inspector, Constable (Driver/ MT Helper), Cook/Barber
- Total no. of Vacancy – 98 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th, 8th pass
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Arunachal Pradesh
- HSSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Male Constable, Female Constable, India Reserve Battalions Of Haryana State, Sub Inspector (Male), Sub Inspector (Female)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7110 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 21700 – 69100
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th
- Last Date – 02 july,