INDO TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFFAIRS, GOVT. OF INDIA
ITBP RECRUITMENT FOR INSPECTOR (HINDI TRANSLATOR) 2011
Applications are invited from Indian citizens by Indian Tibetan border police force (ITBP) for recruitment on the position of Inspector (Hindi translator). .Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India. The candidate who will be selected by ITBP must take the basic training after appointment and the Governed by the ITBPF Act and rules.
Recruitment details are given below:
|No. of post||Category|
Inspector (Hindi translator)
|32||UR – 16, SC – 05, ST – 02, OBC – 09|
Rs. 9300 -34800 + grade scale Rs. 4600.
Post Graduate from any recognized Institution or University and Hindi and English should be as compulsory subjects or as the medium of Examination at the degree level.
Graduate form recognized university with Hindi and English as compulsory subjects along with diploma or certificate course in translation from Hindi to English or vice versa or two year experience of translation work in central or state Government Department or Undertaking by Indian Government and knowledge of working of computer application or equivalent.
1.Maximum age of the candidates should be 30 years as on 23rd May 2011.
2. Age relaxation is as per as rules of Govt. of India .
3.Height of male candidate must be minimum 170 Cm and for female candidate is 157cms.
4.Male candidate unexpended chest is 80cms and for Expended chest is 85cms.
5.Weight for male and female candidate should be according to the height.
Selection Process: – For selection there are three types of examination first is physical test, second is written test and third is Interview.
How to Apply: – Interested candidate can fill up the application from in prescribed format in Hindi or English and affixed the passport size photo on the from and also include the supporting documents. Candidate who belongs to the General and OBC must submit the Indian Postal Order of Rs. 50.and for the ST/ST and Ex- serviceman candidate no fee will be charged . IPO Should be payable to INSPECTO GENERAL NORTHERN FRONTIER, ITBP AT ABI IMA DEHRADUN, CODE NO 0739.
Last date of form submission of application form: – Candidate must send there application on the address of The Inspector general northern, ITBP, post office –Seemadwar, district –dehradun (UKD) – 248146 before the date of 23rd may2011
For more details click here
Official website of ITBP :- http://www.itbpolice.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Nausena Bharti Recruitment 2018
- Post – Tradesman Mate, Multi Tasking Staff (Ministerial), Lascar-I, Multi Tasking Staff – Mali, Cook, Telephone Operator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 59 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900-63,200
- Eligibility – 10th,
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018
- Post – Group ‘Y’
- Salary – Rs. 14,600
- Eligibility – 12th
- Date of Airmen Recruitment Rally – 23 to 28 July 2018
- Location – All India
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
- Post – Yantrik 01/2019 Batch
- Salary – Rs. 29,200
- Eligibility – 10th, diploma
- Last Date – 01 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Research Fellows
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Date of Interview – 02 August 2018 at 09.30.
Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 – 36 Posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices
- Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018
- Post – Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices
- Total no. of Vacancy – 36 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 4984
- Eligibility – b tech, diploma
- Last Date – 26 May, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 – » Read more about: Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 – 36 Posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices »