Recruitment in IWST for Lower Division Clerk Vacancy
Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST), Bangalore under Indian Council of Forestry Research and Technology (ICFRE) has advertised an recruitment notification for the 02 vacant post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). So, Applications are being invited by desired Candidates for appointment. Interested and Eligible Candidates may send their applications in prescribed format to its office Address on or before 13/04/2012. Detailed information related to jobs are given below: –
IWST Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Job Vacancy Details
Name of Post – Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
No. of Vacancies – 02 (UR-01, OBC-01)
Educational Qualification – Intermediate Pass
Technical Qualification – Typing knowledge and Practice in English on computer with at least speed of 35 words per Minute.
Desirable – Knowledge of Computer Operation, qualify in junior or senior grade typing in English.
Limitation of Age – Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years as counted on 13/04/2012.
Age Relaxation – Relaxation in upper age will be given as per rules and regulations of Government of India for OBC/PH/EXSM/Serving Candidates.
Pay Scale – Rs.5200-20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- Per Month.
Selection Process – Only shortlisted Candidates will be called for selection process participation. Written Exam and Typing Test on Computer will be conducted under the process of selection.
Examination Fee – An amount of Rs.250/- in shape of Demand Draft issued from any Nationalized Bank in favour of ‘Director, IWST, payable at Bangalore, should be enclosed along with Application. SC/ST/PH Category Candidates are exempted from paying any fee.
How to Apply – Desired Candidates who fulfill eligibility as given above for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) may apply for the same in prescribed format. Candidate should fill application correctly and neatly, paste a latest passport size photograph on it, enclose attested photocopies of all respective documents in claim of Educational and Technical Qualification, Age proof, Caste (If applicable). Serving Candidate should send their application through only proper channel and they also have to attach No objection certificate with application which should be issued from their present employer.
Address for Submission of Application – The Director, Institute of Wood Science and Technology , 18 th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560003.
Last Date of Submission of Application – 13/04/2012.
Detailed Recruitment information and Prescribed Format of Application can be downloaded through the web link provided here for this purpose –
IWST LDC Job Details with Prescribed format of Application
Further updates related to this job can be seen at the Official Website of IWST which is following —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.