Jagatsinghpur District Odisha Staff Nurse and Other Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancy||114|
|Educational Qualification||10+2, Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 5200/- PM|
|Age Limit||21 – 32 years|
|Closing Date||15th July 2013|
Recruitment in Jagatsinghpur District for Pharmacist and Other Vacancy
Applications filled in all respect has been invited by Health Department Odisha from talented candidates for filling up the vacant seats of Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist and MPHW post in Jagatsinghpur District on the contract basis. Hence, dynamic candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of Jagatsinghpur District (Odisha Government) on or before 15th July 2013. More details are given below.
Vacancy Details of Pharmacist and Other Job in Jagatsinghpur District (Odisha)
Total No. of Vacancy: – 78 (Male – 27, Female – 51)
Academic Qualification: –
- Male: – Diploma in Pharmacy Courses and having registration in the Odisha Pharmacy Council.
- Female: – MPHW (F) Training Courses from the Government ANM Training centre or any other approved by the Indian Nursing Council and the candidates must be registered under Odisha Nursing Council.
02. Staff Nurse
Total No. of Vacancy: – 20
Qualification: – Diploma in GNM Course or B.Sc Nursing examination from any Government recognized Institutions of Odisha.
03. Laboratory Technician
Total No. of Vacancy: – 10
Academic Qualification: – Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) Course from any recognized Institutions of Odisha.
Total No. of Vacancy: – 03
Qualification: – Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT) Courses from any Government recognized Institution of Odisha.
Total No. of Vacancy: – 03
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have completed Diploma in Pharmacy Courses from any of three Government Medical Colleges of the State or from any other AICTE or Pharmacy Council of India approved Institution and having registration in the Odisha Pharmacy Council
Salary: – Rs. 5200/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 32 years and not below than 21 years.
How to Apply: – Aspirants who fulfill the requisite qualification of any of the above mentioned post may send their duly filled applications on the address which is ‘To, The Chief District Medical Officer, Jagatsinghpur District, Odisha’ along with true copies of all supporting documents. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form.
Dead line for this application is 15th July 2013
Log on the under provided link for knowing complete information of the Jagatsinghpur District Odisha Recruitment: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Senior Officer (Medical), Senior Officer (Russian Translation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000 – 1,40,000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Post – Head Constable (Male), Head Constable (Female)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 73 Posts
- Salary –
- Post – Registrars, Sr. Registrars, Resident House Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 29 September 2018 at 09.30 AM
- Job Location –
AIIMS Jodhpu, Rajasthan Multitask Worker recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 6 Posts
- Post – Multitask Worker, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator, Research Assistant, Research Scientist – I, Research Scientist – II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 18 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 12000 – 15000
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th,
BECIL, delhi Patient Care Coordinator recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 75 Posts
- Post – Patient Care Coordinator, Patient Care Manager, Ambulance Paramedics/ EMT’s, Driver
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,332
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th
- Last Date –