Jhansi Cantonment Board UDC Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Last Date||28th May 2012|
|Age||18 – 27 years|
Jhansi Cantonment Board Recruitment for UDC Vacancy
Firstly know about what is Cantonment. Cantonment word is originated from the french word Cantonnement which means Corner or Sub Division of a Country.
Jhansi Cantonment Board (JCB), Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Upper Division Clerk (UDC). So, duly filled applications are being invited by Jhansi Cantonment Board. Those applicants who have Bachelor Degree from any recognized Institution or University are eligible for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) in Jhansi Cantonment Board. Those applicants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility may send their duly filled applications in all respect on the address of Jhansi Cantonment Board on or before 28th May 2012. Details of the UDC recruitment in Jhansi Cantonment Board is Given below.
Job Details of UDC Vacancy in Jhansi Cantonment Board
Post Name: – Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
No. of Vacancies: – 18 (UR-12, OBC-06)
Academic Qualification: – Graduate Degree from any Institution or University which is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC)
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 27 years and not below than 18 years as on 28th May 2012.
Applicants Age Relaxation: – There are 03 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates, 05 years age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates and 10 years age relaxation for Physically Handicapped candidates.
Pay Scale: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
Examination Centre: – Secunderabad, Chennai, Kolkata and Ahmedabad
How to apply: – Fill up the application form available on last of the recruitment web page and affix a latest passport size color photograph along with true copies of all suitable documents and send it on the address of ‘To, The Principal Director, Defence Estate, Southern Command, Ministry of Defence, Manekji Mehta Road, Pune – 411001 (Maharashtra)’. On the top of the application containing envelope applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the Post of UDC’.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Jhansi Cantonment Board (JCB) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.