Jharkhand High Court Typist and Other Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-, Rs. 125/-|
|Last Date||09th November 2012|
Recruitment in Jharkhand High Court for Typist and Other Vacancy
Applications are being invited by Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi for filling up the vacancy of Assistants, Assistant Librarian, Cashier, Typist and Legal Assistant through the Notification No. – 02/2012 dated 20th September 2012. According to this notification, Willing aspirants may send their duly filled applications on the address of Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi on or before 09th November 2012. Recruitment related more details can be seen below.
Recruitment Details of Assistant Librarian and Other Vacancy in Jharkhand High Court
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Post Code – Qualification – Salary: –
- Assistants – 01 – Bachelor Degree and Knowledge of working on Computers along with sound knowledge of Typing in Computers – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month.
- Assistant Librarian – 02 – Bachelor Degree in Library Science – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Cashier – 03 – Bachelor Degree in Commerce or Economics discipline – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Typist – 04 – Bachelor Degree and typing speed of 40 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
- Legal Assistant – 05 – LLB – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 35 years and not below than 18 years for Post Code 01 to 04 and 25 years for Post Code 05.
Application Fee: – Rs. 500/- (Rs. 125/- for SC/ST category candidates) must be paid by applicants as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Registrar General, Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi, Payable at Ranchi’.
How to Apply: – Interested aspirants may send their duly filled applications on the address which is ‘To, The Registrar General, Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi’ through Speed/ Registered Post. Applicants must enclose attested copies of all suitable documents with the application form. A latest photograph must be affixed on right hand top corner on the application form which is attested by Gazetted Officer.
Dead line for this application is 09th November 2012.
- The application is to be filled up in English Only.
- On the top of the application containing sealed envelope applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the Post of —-‘.
For more details about the recruitment of Cashier and Other jobs in Jharkhand High Court is available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Jharkhand High Court is