JHARKHAND HIGH COURT
Applications are invited by Jharkhand High Court Ranchi for the recruitment of Court Manager in High Court and Subordinate Courts of Jharkhand on contract basis from eligible and interested candidates. This information came through the Notification No. – 01/2011/Apptt/ dated 03rd September 2011. Recruitment related remaining details can be seen below: –
Post Name: – Court Manager
Vacancy: – 24 seats (02 seats for High Court and 22 seats for Subordinate Courts).
Academic Qualification: – Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree or Advance Diploma certificate in General Management discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
Eligibility: – Applicants must have an Excellent People skills or excellent communication skill or excellent computer application skills.
Experience: – Applicants must have a minimum 5 years experience in System and Process Management, IT System Management, HR Management and Financial System Management.
Age Limit: – Applicants age is not more than 35 years and not below than 25 years as on 01st July 2011.
- For High Court: – Fixed amount Rs. 50000/- per month.
- For Subordinate Court: – Fixed amount Rs. 40000/- per month.
Examination Fee: – Applicant must pay Rs. 500/- for General and OBC category candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC and ST category candidates in the form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of The Registrar, Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi Payable at Ranchi.
Process to apply: – Applicants may send their application form by two methods. First is Online and Second is Offline: –
- Online Method: – Applicants submit their application form through E-mail address of Jharkhand High Court. Fill up the application form and write the Draft number on the application form on suitable place and enclose the Draft Xerox copy. Applicants must affix a recent passport size color photograph and scanned it for sending through Online. After submit the online application applicants must send the photo copy of the application form with envelope and a recent color photograph on the address.
- Offline Method: – Fill up the application form and enclose all the supported documents Xerox copy, original Demand Draft and a recent color passport size photograph and send it on the address on or before 31st October 2011 till 5:00 PM.
Applicants must write the Notification No., Category Name and Application for the Post of Court Manager on the upper part of envelope. A self addressed envelope affixed with 25/- rupees stamp must be enclosed with the application form.
Address for sending the application form: – To, The Registrar General, Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi – 834033.
Last Date: – Applicants must send their application form on the address on or before 31st October 2011 at 5:00 PM.
For seeing more details of this recruitment and application format please click on the recruitment word.
Official website of Jharkhand High Court is http://jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
More Govt Jobs given below
WAPCOS Limited, Haryana Dy. Manager (Liaison) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 2 Posts
- Water and Power Consultancy Services Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dy. Manager (Liaison)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000 – 140000
- Eligibility – b com
- Last Date – 26 Jul,
- High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018
- Post – Oath Commissioner
- Total no. of Vacancy – 834 Posts
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Karnataka
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
Delhi District Courts, delhi Assistant Public Prosecutors recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 23 Posts
- Delhi District Courts Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Public Prosecutors
- Total no. of Vacancy – 23 Posts
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date – 12 Jul, 2018
- Location – delhi
- HPSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant District Attorney
- Total no. of Vacancy – 190 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date – 06 Jul, 2018
- Location – Haryana
HPSC Online Application June 2018 – » Read more about: HPSC Online Application June 2018 – 190 Vacancy of Assistant District Attorney »