JIPMER MBBS 2012
- JIPMER, the abbreviated form for Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research is considered to be a pioneer institution in medical studies in our country. Every year JIPMER conducts an all India entrance examination to admit potential and deserving candidates in its MBBS programme. The number of seats for the institute is 82 making it one of the most difficult exams. The candidates are selected through an interview and a counselling process. The best known fact about the institute is its state of art environmental and educational quality.
SYLLABUS OF JIPMER MBBS 2012
2. Vocabulary Power.
6. Sentence correction.
- Laws of motion.
- Rotational motion.
- Motion in one dimension and plane.
- Magnetic effect of current.
- Molecular and Chemical arithmetic stoichiometry.
- Chemical families-Periodic Table.
- Chemistry of heavier or lighter metals.
- Extraction and Occurrence of elements.
- Atomic structure.
- Chemical equilibrium.
- Living world.
- Evolution of Life and theories of evolution.
- Application of Biology.
- Continuity and Diversity of life.
- Human Physiology.
- Plant and Animal kingdom.
- JIPMER MBBS EXAMINATION PATTERN
- The question paper will completely be based on the syllabus from Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- The applicant has to take a total of 200 questions.
- The duration of the examination is of two and a half hours.
- The questions will be MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Questions) type.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answer.
- JIPMER MBBS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The candidate should have an “Indian Resident ship”.
- The candidate should have crossed the age of 17 yrs.
- The candidate should have passed/appearing 10+2 from CBSE/ISC or any state level equivalent examination.
- The minimum requirement of marks is 50% with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2 level.
- The final year students can also take part in the entrance examination.
- JIPMER MBBS 2012 APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- OFFLINE PROCEDURE: The forms can be obtained from selected SBI branches across India or from JIPMER campus. The cost of the form is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 650 for SC/ST/OBC categories). The forms can also be available by speed post by sending a request letter to the exam conducting body along with DD.
- ONLINE PROCEDURE: The filling of the form is also available through online procedure. First, the registration needs to be done followed by filling of the form. Then, the printout of the form along with DD must be sent to admission office.
- IMPORTANT NOTES
- A certain set of rules and regulations need to be followed while filling the forms, so the information procedure should be read carefully.
- The form must be filled by candidate’s own hand-writing in either black or blue ball point pens.
- The recent photographs should be put at the right places and finger prints must be affixed at the require columns.
- The signature must not be forgotten, falling which will lead to the rejection of the form.
- The online users after registering are required to take the printout of the form and put their signature, photographs, finger-prints at the right places and send all the documents along with the DD.
JIPMER MBBS 2012 EXAMINATION CENTRES
- New Delhi
- Address:-Academic Section, JIPMER, Puducherry-605006
- Telephone no.:-0413-2272380/390, 0413-2272066
- Website:- www.jipmer.edu.in
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.