Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu
Special Recruitment Drive for Reserved candidates of J&K for the recruitment of Dental Surgeons in JKPSC 2011
Applications in prescribed form are invited by Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) from eligible candidates of J&K state for special recruitment drive of Dental Surgeons. The particular recruitment drive become virtual with Notification No. 21-PSC of 2011 of JKPSC. Candidates eligible of particular community from J&K state will be hired for full time basis. Recruitment related rest of the information might be seen below: –
Post Name: – Dental Surgeons
No. of Vacancies: – 54 (ST-28, ST-16, RBA-04, ALC-06)
Limitation of Age: – As on 01.01.2011 applicants age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 37 years.
Relaxation of Age: – Upper age would be relaxed as such way: – Candidates of RBA/SC/ST/SLC will get up to 03 years of max age relaxation, PH candidates up to 02 years, Working employee up to 08 years and 11 years for Ex-Servicemen.
Educational Qualification: – BDS (Bachelor Degree in Dentistry)
Scale of Pay: – Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Process of Selection: – On the basis of Interview performance candidates eligible will be selected. In this regard only shortlisted candidates will be called. If more and more applications form would be received by commission in context of particular recruitment; selection committee will be arranged a Written Test. Candidates got selected in written test would be called for interview.
Examination Fee: – Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- only for reserved categories candidates of J&K) on form of Cash should be paid. At the counter of J&K Bank set up in the office of JKPSC at Jammu the shown amount should be deposited.
How to apply: – Interested as well eligible candidates of J&K state may send their application requests in prescribed form. Candidates are required to collect their application forms after paying cash amount of Rs. 60/- on the counter of J&K Bank of JKPSC campus.
Candidates will have to fill application carefully and enclose attested copies of certificates in support of Age Proof, Domicile, Educational Qualification, Intern ship certificate, Result notification of MD/MS, Registration Certificate from MCI and Attempt certificate. A recent passport size photograph is required to paste at allotted space of application form.
On or before 23.12.2011 Applications form complete in all respect would be sent to “The Secretary, JKPSC, Reshmghar colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu”
At recruitment link, details notification of jobs might be seen: –
Updates related to jobs at JKPSC would be accompanied on site given: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Drugs Control Officer, Assistant Director, Analyst (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Food Safety)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 22 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
PGIMER Chandigarh , Chandigarh Operation Theatre Assistant recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 12 Posts
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operation Theatre Assistant, Staff Car Driver Ordinary Grade, Security Guard Grade-II, Occupational Therapist, Assistant Clinical Psychologist, Junior Technician (Lab)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 29,200
- Eligibility –
- Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Co. Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – AE (Civil), JE (Civil), Medical Officer,
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –