JKPSC Lecturer Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||27|
|Maximum Age||37 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 450/-, Rs. 250/-|
|Last Date||10th October 2012|
|Salary||Rs. 9300-34800/- PM|
JKPSC Recruitment for Lecturer Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been released by Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) for filling up the vacancy of Lecturer in different discipline through the Advertisement No. – 58-PSC (DR-P) of 2012 dated 25th September 2012. According to this notification, Applications are being invited from energetic and talented candidates. So, energetic candidates may send their duly filled applications in all respect on the address of JKPSC on or before 10th October 2012. Recruitment related more details can be seen below.
Vacancy Details of Lecturer Jobs in JKPSC
Name of the Vacancy: – Lecturer
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: –
- Government Medical College Jammu: – Plastic Surgery – 01, Paediatric Surgery – 01, Neuro Surgery – 02, Urology – 01, Neurology – 01, Nephrology – 01, Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery – 01, Cardiology – 02.
- Government Medical College, Srinagar: – Neuro Surgery – 02, Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery -02, Paediatric Surgery – 02, Urology – 02, Plastic and Recontructive Surgery – 02, Cardiology – 03, Nephrology – 03, Neurology – 01.
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed M.Ch. or DM degree in related discipline from any reputed Institution or University.
Notes: – For more details about qualification, please click on the web link given further.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 37 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st January 2012.
Cost of Application Form: – Later on pay the fee Rs. 50/- of Form in the office of JKPSC, applicants can obtain the application form.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- Reserved category candidates) as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘J&K Bank Opened in the J&K PSC Office’s, Payable at Jammu/ Srinagar’.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview
How to Apply: – Willing and energetic candidates may send their duly filled applications in prescribed format on the address which is ‘To, The Secretary, JKPSC, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/ Polo Ground Srinagar’. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form. Applicants must enclose true copies of concern documents and original Demand Draft with the application form.
Cut off date for this application is 10th October 2012
Viewing more details about the recruitment of Lecturer in Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 200 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 39600-126600
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Gujarat
- Date of Written Test –
ANGRAU, Andhra Pradesh Assistant Professor (Agriculture) recruitment Application form Download October 2018 – 84 Posts
- Post – Assistant Professor (Agriculture), Assistant Professor (Agricultural Engineering & Technology), Assistant Professor (Home Science), Associate Professor (Agriculture) , Associate Professor (Agricultural Engineering & Technology), Professor (Agricultural Engineering & Technology)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 139 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Post –
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 68500 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed
- Re Evaluation Form Last Date – 20 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
- Post – Assistant Professors, Medical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Lecturer, Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 23 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate, mbbs
- Last Date –