JKPSC Lecturer Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||83|
|Age Limit||18 – 37 years|
|Last Date to apply||30th July 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
Recruitment in JKPSC for Lecturer Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) for filling up the vacancy of Lecturer in various department. This information came through the notification No. – 42 – PSC (DR-P) of 2012 dated 29th June 2012. That’s why applications are being invited by JKPSC from qualified and dynamic candidates. Interested applicants must submit original Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- with the application form. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Lecturer Vacancy in JKPSC
Name of the Vacancy: – Lecturer
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: –
- For Government Medical College, Jammu: – Anatomy – 04, Biochemistry – 02, Blood Bank – 01, Cardiology – 01, Dermatology – 01, E.N.T. – 02, Microbiology – 02, Medicine – 02, Gynae andd Obsts. – 03, Orthopedics – 01, Pathology – 01, Pharmacology – 03, Physiology – 02, Radio Diagnosis – 04, Surgery – 04, S & P.M. – 02.
- For Government Medical College, Srinagar: – Anatomy – 04, Biochemistry – 01, Blood Bank – 01, Psychiatric – 01, E.N.T. – 01, Microbiology – 04, Medicine – 02, Orthopedics – 02, Pathology – 03, Physiology – 04, Radio Diagnosis – 02, Surgery – 05, S & P.M. – 01, Anesthesia – 08, CD and TB – 01, Forensic Medicine – 02, Ophthalmology – 02, Pediatrics-04 and Radiotherapy – 01.
Total No. of Vacancy: – 35 + 48 = 83 Seats.
Salary: – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5200/- per month.
Discipline and Qualification: –
- Anatomy – Master Degree in Anatomy or Doctorate Degree in Anatomy for Non-Medical candidates.
- Bio-Chemistry – Master Degree in Bio-Chemistry.
- Blood Bank – Master Degree in Pathology, Haematology
- Cardiology – After MD applicants must have a DM Degree in Cardiology
- Dermatology – MD in Dermatology
- ENT – M.S. in ENT
- Microbiology – Master Degree in Microbiology discipline.
- Medicine – MD in MRCP or FRCP
- Gynae and Obsts: – MD in related discipline.
- Orthopedics – MS or M.Ch. in Ortho discipline.
- Pathology – Master Degree
- Pharmacology – Master Degree or Doctorate Degree in pharmacology.
- Physiology – Master Degree or Doctorate Degree
- Radio Diagnosis – Master Degree
- Surgery – M.S.,
- S & P. M. – Master Degree
- Psychiatric – Mater degree in Psychiatric.
- Anesthesia – MD or MS
- CD & TB – Master Degree in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases.
- Forensic Medicine – Master Degree in related discipline.
- Ophthalmology – MS or FRCS
- Pediatrics – Master Degree in related discipline
- Radiotherapy – Master Degree.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 37 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st January 2012.
Age Relaxation: – There are 02 years age relaxation for PH Category candidates and 40 years age relaxation for SC/ ST category candidates.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for Reserved category candidates) as application fee in the form of cash at the office of the J&K Public Service Commission.
Enclosures: – Attested true copies of all suitable documents such as; All Educational qualification certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Resident Certificate, Result Notification of MD/MS, Registration of MBBS/MD/MS etc.
How to Apply: – Qualified and result oriented those candidates who are meeting with requisite qualification may send their duly filled applications in all respect on the address of ‘To, The Secretary, Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu or Polo Ground, Srinagar’. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on suitable place on the application form.
Dead line for this application is 30th July 2012.
Recruitment related more details are available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page applicants click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) is