JMI Assistant, UDC, LDC, Store keeper Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies: –||23|
|Educational Qualification: –||Different|
|Age Limit: –||Not Mentioned|
|Selection Process: –||Not Mentioned|
|Nature of Post||Contractual|
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Director, Academic co-ordinator, Accounts Assistant, Library Assistant, Office Assistant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), DTP Operator, and Store Keeper. So, Applications are being invited from Eligible and Desired Candidates by JMI for filling up these vacant posts. Interested and eligible Candidates may send their applications to it’s Office Address latest by 14 th of May, 2012. Detailed Recruitment information about no.of Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Salary , How to apply, Last Date etc are given below —
JMI Vacancy Details
Local Advt No. 01/2012-13 on Dated 02/05/2012
Sr. No, Name of Post, No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification and Experience, Pay Scale
1. Deputy Director (Administration), 01 Post, PG with 55 % marks and 08 years working experience in relevant field, Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- Per Month
2. Deputy Director (Academic), 01 Post, PG with minimum 55% marks and 08 years working experience in respective area, Rs. 15,600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- Per Month.
3. Academic Co-ordinator / Assistant Director, 07 Post, Master degree with 03 years working experience in area of teaching/research/administration, Rs. 15,600-39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400/
4. Academic Co-ordinator / Assistant Director, 01 Post, Bachelor degree in Engineering with 05 years working experience in respective field with knowledge of self learning material, Rs. 15,600-39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- Per Month.
5. Accounts Assistant, 02 Post, Bachelor degree and 02 years working experience in area of open learning accounts and distance education, Rs. 9300-34,800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- Per Month.
6. Library Assistant, 01 Post, Graduation in Library information science and working experience in any digital library, Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- Per Month.
7. Office Assistant, 02 PG with IInd division or its equivalent with 05 years experience in administration, Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- Per Month.
8. UDC, 03 Post, Bachelor and 05 working experience as LDC, Rs. 5200-20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- Per Month.
9. LDC, 03 Post, Intermediate with Knowledge of Typing with speed of 35wpm in English / Diploma course in Computer Application, Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- Per Month.
10. DTP Operator (Multilingual), 01 Post, Bachelor with One year Diploma course in Multilingual DTP, Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- Per Month
11. Store Keeper, 01 Post, Bachelor with at least 04 years working experience in area of Distance Education out of which at least 02 years working experience in handling SLM Store, Rs.5200-20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- Per Month.
Nature and Period of Job – contractual basis for a period of 03 years.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates having shown eligibility for any of above position may apply in prescribed format of application which can be downloaded through the web link given below on this web page. Attested copies of all documents in regard of Educational qualification, working experience etc, should be enclosed with application. A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application. Name of post applied for should be written on the envelope containing application.
Address for Submission of Application – Office of the Rectt. and Promotion section, (RPS), Room no. 202, IInd Floor, Registrar’s Office, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi – 110025.
Last Date of Submission of Application – 14/05/2012
Important Facts –
1. Candidates will not claim for regular job after appointment.
2. Candidates who are presently in service should forward their application through proper channel.
3. Candidates having Knowledge of Urdu and Hindi will be preferred.
Detailed Recruitment information is given below —
Application format can be downloaded through this web link –
Official Website of JMI – http://jmi.ac.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- RRB ALP/ Technician Result
- LICHFL, Assistant, Assistant Manager, Associate Result
- GHC, Gujarat Peon (Class IV) recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 1205 Posts
- IBPS CRP SPL VIII, Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 853 Posts
- SEBI, Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Admit Card