JMI TGT Vacancy
|Eligibility||Graduation and Diploma in Education and Qualified in TET|
|No. of Vacant Posts||03 post|
|Nature of Job||Temporary|
Recruitment at JMI for the vacancy of TGT Post
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has released a recruitment notification for the vacancy of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT). In this regard, Applications are being invited by JMI from Eligible Candidates in Plain paper latest by 31st of May, 2012. Detailed Recruitment information is given below —
JMI TGT Vacancy Details
Name of Post – Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
No. of Vacancies – Total – 03 Post for Mathematics, Science and Social Science (only for PH)
Salary – Salary will be given on per period basis on fixed rates.
Nature and Period of Job – This job is on contractual basis for a period of three months.
Educational Qualification – Graduation and Diploma in Elementray Education and Qualified in TET.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply – Candidates having requisite Educational qualification for the post of TGT may apply in plain paper with mentioned all details of their bio-data with pasted recent passport size photograph on it. Candidate should send seven copies of their bio-data. Attested copies of all related and required certificates in regard of degree, diploma, marks sheet etc must be enclosed with application. Duly filled application enclosed with all documents should be sent to below written address.
Address for Submission of Application – Middle School, Maulana Mohammed Ali Jauhar Marg,New Delhi– 110025.
Last Date for Submission of Application – 31st of May, 2012 till 1.00 P.M
.Important Facts – 1. Selected Candidates will be called for participating in interview through Phone or email.
Detailed Recruitment information regarding Educational Qualification etc of JMI for the post of TGT can be known after clicking following web link given below —
Further updates related to JMI Recruitment can be read at the Official Website —
More Govt Jobs given below
TRB Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu Assistant professor in Law recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 143 Posts
- Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant professor in Law, Assistant Professor (Pre-Law)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 186 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600-+ AGP Rs. 7000 (Pre-revised)
- Eligibility – post graduate, llb
- Last Date – 06 Aug, 2018
- Location –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –