JMI Guest Teachers Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies: –||11 Post|
|Educational Qualification: –||Master degree in relevant subject with 55%, NET, Ph.D|
|Age Limit: –||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date: –||15/06/.2012|
|Selection Process: –||Interview|
|Nature of Job||Temporary|
Recruitment at JMI for the Post of Guest Teachers
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Guest Teacher in various department. So, Applications are being invited by JMI from eligible Candidates in Prescribed format for filling up these vacancies. Interested Candidates may send their application latest by 15/06/2012. Detailed Recruitment information is given below —
JMI Guest Teacher Vacancy Details
Advt No. 03/2012-13 Dated 16/05/2012.
Name of Post – Guest Teachers
No. of Vacancies –11 post
Subjects/ Department and No. of Vacant seat – Economics – 07 Post, Sociology – 02 Post, Hindi – 02 Post
Educational Qualification – Candidate should have following Educational Qualification –
1. Master degree in relevant Subject with 55% marks
2. NET/ SLET/ SET Qualified or Ph.D in relevant Subjects
Desirable – Candidates with having knowledge of Urdu and Hindi Language will be preferred.
Salary – Rs. 1000/- Per Period but Maximum of Rs. 25,000/- Per Month.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Interview but only shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
Nature and Period of Job – This Job is on temporary basis for Academic year of 2012-13.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates with having shown eligibility may send their application in only Prescribed format to their relevant department of JMI. A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the allotted space of application. Attested Copies of Educational qualification, experience etc should be enclosed with application. Duly filled Application with enclosed all documents should be sent to below written address.
Address for Submission of Application – Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi – 110025.
Last Date of Submission of Application – 15/06/2012.
Important Facts – 1. Candidates can not right to claim for regular appointment.
2. Service Man Candidate should forward their application through proper channel.
Detailed Recruitment information can be read after clicking the following web link —
Further updates related to JMI Recruitment can be found at the Official Website which web URL is following —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Kerala PSC Recruiment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- KPSC, Karnataka Second Division Assistant (SDA) recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 884 Posts
- AIIMS Jodhpur, Rajasthan Stenographer Group-C recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 151 Posts
- SPSC, Sikkim Staff Nurse (Male & Female) recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 260 Posts
- APPSC, Arunachal Pradesh Field Investigator recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 66 Posts